Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Jeb." Lizzy hisses seeing the look on Daisy's face. Jeb nods and picks up Heather. "Why don't we go see your Uncle Bo." Jeb whispers. Lizzy slowly takes Vidalia from Daisy and after putting her down Lizzy slides into bed with Daisy. "Daisy, baby please look at me." Lizzy says.
  2. "It ain't gonna happen. Not until she's like 50." Jeb says. "Funny. When it comes to the woman they love they'll do anything to kiss her but when it comes to their daughter it's never ever." Lizzy says.
  3. "One day you'll understand why boys cooties aren't so bad." Lizzy says.
  4. Jeb pulls Lizzy against him and she lets out a soft gasp. Jeb takes the opportunity and kisses her softly only stopping at Heather's wince. "Mommy, make him stop, boys have cooties." Lizzy rolls her eyes but pulls away.
  5. "Some more so than others." Lizzy says. "And that's what makes you that much more attractive to me." Jeb answers laying Rachelle in her bed. Lizzy smirks then smiles at Daisy.
  6. "You know me. Most of the time my mouth works faster than my head." Lizzy says.
  7. "But surely something that cute couldn't hurt that much." Heather says. "Heather Daisy. You're six years old, give it another ten years then ask that question." Lizzy snaps. "I'm sorry Mommy. Between you and me Aunt Daisy I think Mommy and Daddy should have another kid." Heather whispers conspiratorially.
  8. "Having twins." Heather says. "Heather..." Lizzy says then shakes her head. "She asks everyone who has kids that question."
  9. "I am too baby." Lizzy says. "Mommy? Can I have a little brother or sister?" Heather asks. "Maybe one day baby." Lizzy answers. "Why don't you go say hi to your Aunt Daisy and cousin Vidalia. But be gentle." Heather nods and slowly walks to Daisy and climbs up on the bed.
  10. "I know that but sometimes I just don't think it's worth it." Lizzy says. "But it is Mommy. I get it. I know you're not home a lot and I know you have to work a lot but Uncle Earl explained it. You're working so much to give me a better future. One you can't guarantee I'll have if you don't work. I know you love me and I know you want to protect me. You put bad guys away and for that I thank you. I do miss you sometimes but I know that the world is safer with you doing your job." Heather says. "Oh baby." Lizzy says handing Rachelle to Jeb and dropping to her knees to hug her daughter.
  11. "But really Daisy. The amount of time I'm at home adds up to about three days a week, if that. If it wasn't for my cousin Earl I wouldn't know where I'd be or...God know how I'd raise her if it wasn't for him. Sometimes I ask myself if it's even worth it. Is it worth being an FBI agent if I'm never home for her." Lizzy says.
  12. "When I had Heather it wasn't easy. There were so many problems the doctors gave her two weeks at most. Now I have a seven year old and I've missed so much of her childhood. It makes me wonder if I really am fit to be her mother." Lizzy says.
  13. "I'm sure Jeb would help out given the chance. But sometimes I worry." Lizzy says.
  14. "I do what I can." Lizzy says picking up Rachelle. "Sometimes seeing these two and Julie's twins earlier makes me want another child."
  15. "I don't blame you. I've always wanted the fairy tale, especially since my parents fell apart. Your relationship gives me hope that there is someone out there for all of us." Lizzy says.
  16. "I wish...I wish we all had it as easy as you and Enos make it look." Lizzy says.
  17. "Daisy trust me you and Enos are a good couple and will make great parents." Lizzy says.
  18. "Of course he won't be. They're Daddy's little girls. They've got him wrapped around they're little fingers even if he doesn't know it." Lizzy answers.
  19. "That would be amazing Daisy. You oughta see her and Jeb together. He's about as amazing as a father as he is a boyfriend. I just hope that he can stay strong when he has to punish her." Lizzy says.
  20. "Ya think? I think I'm starting to see why I fell for him in the first place. Him and Heather, God I feel bad about taking her away from him now. They get along so great...I hope she doesn't hate me for doing it." Lizzy says.
  21. "Aw come on Daisy it's just a friendly little question. I don't really care I just wanted to know your thoughts." Lizzy says.
  22. "So how much longer do you think it'll take for Jeb to ask me out again?" Lizzy asks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.