Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I've failed everyone. How can anyone here stand me?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"But it won't." Lizzy says. "Because you can't stop running. You're too damn scared to do anything about it. You can't hold your head up daring everyone to say something. You're too weak." Bo says. "I am not." Lizzy growls. "You are too." "Am not." "Prove it." Bo challenges. Luke nods looking at Lizzy knowing how hard it is for her to accept the challenge. "I...I...I can't." Lizzy bawls.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy looks at him and slowly pulls his hand off. "I'm sorry." "You know I don't blame you for running Lizzy. You've got nothing holding you here. You've always done this. When ever something gets too scary or complicated you run. The rest of us can't run but you can. So you're going to. You're going to turn your back on everyone here because you have nothing holding you here." Bo says smirking. "I do not." Lizzy spits. Seeing what Bo's doing Luke nods knowing Lizzy can't back down from a challenge.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy takes a deep breath and tries to reign in her temper. "I am not abandoning my daughter. I am taking my daughter with me. And when my son is released from the hospital I will pick him up and take him with me as well. Salena is not and will never be my daughter. She is your daughter. Good luck Luke." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Why not? I can't do this Luke. I refuse to raise my daughter in the back lash I know that is coming from my step-daughter and four of my nieces being pregnant." Lizzy says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"This isn't about working anything out Luke, this is about the fact that Angelena, Sam, Cassidy, and Salena are pregnant at 18 and Ashley just gave birth to twins Luke. How the hell am I supposed to raise my daughter, hell even my son with that kind of influence hanging over their heads?" Lizzy asks.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm not saying we Luke, I'm saying I am. Me, I'm leaving and I'm taking Molly with me. I will not let those four girls you call family, who got pregnant at eighteen, eighteen Luke, I will not let them make a bad impression on Molly. They are too young to be pregnant Luke. I will not let Molly grow up in a place where it is ok to be pregnant at 18. I'm sorry if that upsets any of you but that's how I feel." Lizzy snaps.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy pulls Luke aside and shakes her head. "Listen Luke things are getting out of control here. I...I'm not sure I want to be around here any more." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"And would you like to spend your entire weekend in Jail? I didn't think so but...God Cassidy something's got to change. You're a role model for Ruby and the twins but I don't want them learning things like this." Bo says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"This isn't about that Cassidy. This is about the fact that you lied to me about a party and that you ran up four hundred dollars in speeding tickets that you can't pay. What would have happened if your aunt hadn't found out and came to your rescue?" Bo asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Of course we'd be mad I'm not saying that we shouldn't be I'm just saying that...suppose that did happen to Faith or Hope would you want Bo telling you how to handle it?" Micheal asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"He's mad at the general situation darlin'. That and you do have a way of tending to but in when you're not really supposed to." Micheal says sheepishly.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Do me a favor Julie and shut up." Bo snaps. "He can't suspend your license because he has no proof of your drinking three months ago. As for this Marine business you'll worry about that after you pay off Lizzy."
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Four hundred dollars Cassidy. Your Aunt was right. It's gonna take you quite a while to pay her back. And pay her back you will. You're lucky your aunt stepped up because god knows I don't have the cash to pay her with. I thought I taught you better than that but I guess not." Bo says.
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
"I tend to think that I'm not but my six year old little girl says I am. She says that my pride and my ego get to me sometimes...I'm tempted to believe her. I never thought these things would be pointed out by my six year old girl but I guess sometimes a child's voice is more innocent and pure than others." Lizzy sighs.