Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Soon Austin is out cold and Lizzy walks over to Bo wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her head on his chest. "Now I really want another one." Lizzy whispers.
  2. He wrapped his arms tighter around Lizzy as she carried him up the stairs and into his room. As she tried to lay him down he refused to let go. "Please stay mommy." Austin begs. Lizzy looks at Bo and then shrugs laying down next to Austin.
  3. "Daisy I...I have to go back to Hazzard I...I just have to." Lizzy says. "You never lost your best friend but I fear I've lost mine."
  4. "How could you even think any of this is your fault? It's not it's just bad luck. It'll be ok Daisy." Lizzy says.
  5. Austin looks up at Bo and then back at Lizzy with tears in his eyes. His lower lip starts to tremble and Lizzy sighs. "You've taught him too well Bo. I never could resist those eyes and that pout." Lizzy scoops him up and stands with Bo's help. "Come on baby time to go back to bed."
  6. "What's your fault?" Lizzy asks. "That I got kidnapped? How in the world...Ow...Got to stop getting so worked up."
  7. Lizzy smiles. "Yea!!! Six Flags." Austin calls racing into the yard. "You should be in bed little one." Lizzy says as she kneels in front of him. Austin gives her a big puppy dog pout and she looks up at Bo.
  8. Lizzy nods and tries to slow her breathing. "Yeah I remember him. Damn reporter." Bo spits.
  9. "I can't leave Austin just yet. I was away for three days and I can't take it. It's too soon. Tom gave me passes to Six Flags over Georgia and Six Flags Water park. I want him to come with us." Lizzy says. "I know it's not what you want but...I miss him and..."
  10. Lizzy grinned then stretched up and kissed him. "You know how you wanted that romantic getaway? Well I've got an idea but...it's not exactly what we had planned." Lizzy says.
  11. "I'm so sorry I flipped out like that." Lizzy says.
  12. "You're not mad at me are you?" Lizzy asks sinking into his embrace and noticing the baby monitor clipped to his belt.
  13. Lizzy slowly climbs out of the car and walks to Bo. "Hi." She says softly.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.