Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "You know what else I love about these kind of moments?" Lizzy asks.
  2. Just as Bo's about to fire back a dark blue mustang tears around the corner and into the Dukes' drive way halting just behind the stealth. The redhead slides out and storms over to Luke. "Lukas Kevin Duke what the hell were you thinking? I get it that your cousin is sick and that Lizzy is in the hospital but I think a little phone call would have been appropriate. It's one thing to stand up a girl on your first date that can be blown off but to stand up your girlfriend after six weeks of dating...that's something different. Well don't stand there with your jaw on the floor answer me boy." Betsy says.
  3. Lizzy closed her eyes tight and took a few short breaths. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she made the promise. "I swear on Diablo's life that I will stay in Hazzard and that I won't...I won't leave again." Lizzy says.
  4. "I...I don't even know if I am Daisy. I'm so scared. Worse than I have ever been in my life. Bo's gonna hate me...Dad's gonna kill me...I don't know what to do. You have to help me." Lizzy says.
  5. "It's so quiet." Lizzy says snuggling against Bo.
  6. "About five weeks ago back when Bo and I were together...we decided that we want to take...I don't know how to say this." Lizzy says.
  7. Eventually the Strate's left and Lizzy was left with Bo.
  8. "Dad do you think you can take the girls to your garage?" Lizzy asks. Cooter nods and as soon as the three are gone Lizzy turns to Daisy. "I think I might have a problem."
  9. "They make it out to be so easy on the TV but...life sucks sometimes." Lizzy says.
  10. "I wouldn't do it like this Daisy but Tom gave me the passes and well...there's still a lot to work out so the sooner the better I guess." Lizzy says.
  11. "You're...you're leaving me?" Austin said as his mouth formed that pout and his eyes began to water. "Please not the puppy dog pout, anything but the..." Lizzy starts. "Liz..." Bo cuts in. "Right. Austin honey you're coming with us." Lizzy says. Austin stops for a minute then grins. "Of course." Austin says. "This weekend we're going to six flags. We decided to take Austin with us and occasionally make use of the child care facilities." Lizzy says.
  12. "Just like Bo understands that we're meant to be even if we aren't together at the moment." Lizzy says. "This is better than a soap opera." Carrie whispers. Kristen rolls her eyes.
  13. "I helped mommy." Austin says. "I'm sure you did sweetie." Lizzy says.
  14. "You ain't coming between us Daisy...He left it was his choice. I'm grateful you stayed. But speaking of couples I should let you get back to Enos. You haven't seen him in a while." Lizzy says.
  15. "It still surprises me every time you cook." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.