Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Is everything alright Daisy?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Thank you." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Which is why I can't push her anymore on this subject." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I don't want that either but I can't push her away and risk alienating her." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Bo if we push to hard she'll pull away even farther." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Sometimes I wish there was more I could do but I don't know how to." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I know...she's just worried for her kids." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy and Daisy followed them into the house and dished up the pie and ice cream. Lizzy sat down with a glass of sweet tea as Daisy went to feed Kayle.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'll take your word for it." Lizzy says. "Kids you want some pie?"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Honestly?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I heard about Garthe...are you alright?" Lizzy asks.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Good." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I promise it'll be alright." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Slowly they will. You just got to give it time." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"They're young they'll be ok." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It's about that time of year I'll have a vet check it out." Lizzy says. "I've got two males and one female but none are stallions."
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Tell me what's wrong." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy and Daisy go out as well setting Kayle down on a blanket in the living room with Bo and Enos as the girls work on their tans and watch the three older ones.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Aw but...but don't you want to play in the sprinklers? We'll have a lot of fun." Austin pouts.