Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Tom looks at Bo and Luke as they pull up to a stop in front of the place where Lizzy's signal is coming from. "Luke...this place..." Tom starts. "I know." Luke says.
  2. "That we will Daisy that we will. And I'm taking this guy down." Tom says. "Not if I get there first." Bo says. "Can we stop fighting and get to it then?" Luke says.
  3. "No...I've got her but...she's in Chickasaw County. Tony went to high school in Hazzard and then moved to Arkansas why would he take her to Chickasaw county?" Tom says.
  4. "Does she have her cell phone?" Bo asks. "She should. I didn't see it at the house and...it's got GPS chip." Tom says. "I like your thinking." Tom says. He flips open his phone and searches finally finding her signal. "This is odd."
  5. "I know I just wish there was some way to contact her then maybe we'd know where she's at." Tom says.
  6. "I don't know what else to do Daisy. I don't want to give up but Arkansas is a big state. It could take months to search it." Tom says.
  7. Meanwhile Bo, Luke, Daisy, and Tom were out looking for Lizzy but they didn't have much luck.
  8. "Daddy?" Austin asks. "Of course she will Bud. She promised." Bo says. Meanwhile at Tom's Lizzy keeps looking more and more unsure of herself. "Tell me what's wrong." Tom says gently. "I love him so much but lately things have been going so wrong that...part of me wishes I didn't have to go back to Hazzard." Lizzy says. "I know sweetie. You know what? I have an idea. Wait here." Tom says then leaves the room. When he comes back he has his hands behind his back. "I think you need these more than I do right now." He hands the passes to her and Lizzy's jaw drops. "Three season passes to Six Flags over Georgia...Tom I can't take these." Lizzy says. "Yes you can. Take Austin and Bo and get away for a few days. Like you wanted to." Tom says. Lizzy then realizes it's a little odd for him to have two extra passes to include a child's pass. "Tom...these were for that girl you've been seeing. The one with the little girl. Weren't they?" Lizzy says. "We've been a couple times but things are difficult right now so...we've decided to take a break. Sara's mighty disappointed but her mom and I agreed. It's ok. We'll figure it out. Take the passes and go. They've got a kiddie land that's completely chaperoned by paid professionals and there's a few hotels that kids are completely welcomed at with a full day care center. Maybe you can send him down there and work things out with Bo. Don't worry about it. I full expect those passes back eventually. I want to take Sara down there again." Tom says. "Thanks Tom." Lizzy says. "Don't mention it." Tom says.
  9. "Actually I think his name is Tony but whatever. Let's go. Daisy you're gonna need to drive your jeep the more cars we have out looking for her the better. We'll start at Tom's and then go from there." Luke says. They spend the entire day looking well into the night but the can find no trace of Lizzy or Tony. When they meet back at Tom's they seem a little desperate. "I never wanted to involve the law but I don't think I have a choice. They may have taken her out of Capital City." Tom says. "And I can't think of where he would go with her." "You don't think he'd take her back to Arkansas do you?" Luke asks. "No I don't." Tom says. "Well I hope not."
  10. "My momma's gonna come back isn't she?" Austin asks.
  11. "No Daisy not this time. You're pregnant and we'll never forgive ourselves if something happened to you or your baby." Bo says.
  12. "It's getting kinda late. Do you want to stay for dinner?" Bo asks.
  13. "You'll always be my favorite cousin." Bo says.
  14. "Bo don't involve Cooter. I don't want him to have to know. Not yet at least." Tom says.
  15. "Daisy that is not what I meant." Bo snaps wrapping her in a hug. "I am worried because I don't think Lizzy's settled in enough here and things aren't perfect between the three of us here. Things might never be so I'm glad Lizzy offered to help. It was above all her decision and nothing I could have said would have stopped her. I'm sorry I did say that to you like I said I'm being a little selfish right now and I'm sorry you had to bear the brunt of that." Bo says.
  16. "I may sound a little selfish right now and maybe that's because I lost my wife because of my sister but...I think it was a good idea just maybe a little too soon." Bo says looking at the table afraid to look at Daisy.
  17. "It's not your fault Daisy. Maybe I can take a few extra jobs and get her the vacation she wanted." Bo says.
  18. Bo picked up the phone as it rang at the farm and found Tom at the other end. "Bo where's Luke?" Tom asks. "Why's it matter?" Bo asks. "I've got a big problem and I need help." Tom says. Bo has never heard Tom quite as worried as he sounded then. "What's wrong?" Bo asks. "I know Lizzy got angry with you and I know she left Hazzard. She's been staying here for a while though. She's gone now though. All of her stuff is still here but she's gone. I've checked the entire farm and her car's still here. I think someone took her." Tom says. "Any idea who it could have been?" Bo asks. "That guy that tortured her in High school. That Tony kid? He's been back in Georgia for a few weeks. He may be after her again." Tom says. "I'd really like your help on this Bo and Luke too."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.