Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy hung up after saying her good byes and twenty minutes later Austin raced down the stairs. "Mommy? Mommy where are you?" He calls. "Kitchen babe." Lizzy says.
  2. "So I'll see you in about half an hour?" Lizzy asks.
  3. "Why don't you and Enos bring the kids over? Bo's setting up the kiddy pool and the sprinklers. The guys can watch sports center and we can work on our tans and chat." Lizzy says.
  4. "Just wanted to see if you had any plans for the afternoon." Lizzy says.
  5. "I heard talking to your dad. They're gonna try some different medication and see which one works." Lizzy says.
  6. "That's why they need to do something to get their minds off of it." Lizzy says.
  7. "I don't think I'll ever be ready for them to be home but...ain't much I can do to prevent it." Lizzy says.
  8. "Do we still have the kiddy pool and sprinklers in the garage? It's getting kinda hot out there." Lizzy says.
  9. "And yet no one called me. I've got to go talk to her..." Lizzy trails off looking at her son. "On second thought I think I'll invite her and the family over for the afternoon."
  10. "Have a seat. Because of all that the reporters want to talk to you three." Luke says.
  11. "They're fine. Doctors say all three of them can go home tomorrow. They say Mattie can go home later today." Lizzy says.
  12. "What do you mean Garthe got her? I thought he was locked up." Lizzy says.
  13. "You remember she's always been jealous of Daisy and Lizzy. Carrie had a major crush on Enos and when Daisy got a hold of him she took a liking to Bo and then Lizzy stepped in her way. Maybe she was just trying to get them back." Luke says.
  14. "The police think Carrie was in on it from the beginning and now reporters want to talk to you, Daisy, and Lizzy." Bo says.
  15. "Our plans can wait. I should go talk to her." Lizzy sighs.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.