Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "But if I hadn't driven her away this never would have happened and I know he blames me." Bo says.
  2. "I guess that makes sense. I got to go Uncle Jesse. We'll talk to you later." Bo says.
  3. "Then what about Julie. She's my sister and I can't just leave her high and dry." Bo says.
  4. "But how can it not be? If I hadn't taken Julie's side she wouldn't left and none of this would have happened and she wouldn't be in the hospital with three broken ribs." Bo says.
  5. "We'll keep them both safe. Uncle Jesse do you think this is all my fault." Bo asks.
  6. "One at a time. Miss if you'll follow me. She's still on a bit of Morphine so she's a bit drowsy." The doctor says.
  7. "Tom we've talked to Cooter and he said we could give you the information. Lizzy's got two broken ribs and three that are fractured. We've fixed her punctured lung and she's resting comfortably." The doctor says.
  8. The doctors find what they suspected and use a needle to release the air that built up and then wrap her ribs giving Lizzy some morphine and letting her rest before going out to see Daisy and Tom.
  9. "You Daniel Martin are in a lot of trouble once I find out exactly what happened." A.C. says. "Daisy...get me...to the...hospital...I think he...punctured a lung." Lizzy wheezes out.
  10. Lizzy can barely contain the sudders as Tom touches her and he instantly drops his hand. Lizzy doubles over winded but limps outside. The man talking to Daisy takes one look at Lizzy then strides inside. "Daniel Issac Martin!" Bo steps back and Danny looks up. "Grandpa Tate. These men..." Danny starts. "What the hell did you do to Lizzy?" A.C. asks.
  11. "It's already to late Duke. I've been farther with her than any other man." Danny spits. "It's alright Liz we'll get you out of here." Tom says. He undoes the binds and as he reaches to help her up she flinches. "I will kill you Martin. You used to be such a nice kid."
  12. "That's it Duke kick my a**. My grandfather is gonna have a field day." Danny taunts.
  13. "Bo..." Lizzy whimpers struggling to breathe. "Tom you can't let him hurt Danny. His grandfather will hang Bo."
  14. "I know. Well A.C. be damned. You have a point." Tom says. They barge inside just in time to hear Daniel say "This is going to be the sweetest thing ever." "You're an evil pig Danny." Lizzy spits. Then they hear her whimper. "That's it bruise me up nice and good. Uncle A.C. is just gonna love this."
  15. "Bo wait. If you hurt him A.C. will have you thrown in jail for hurting his nephew." Tom says.
  16. Bo's temper flared at the sight of Daniel Martin hovering over Lizzy who was only wearing a torn shirt and pair of boxers.
  17. "A.C. is on a hunting trip today with his son-in-law which means...Luke this is going to get hasty. If it's who I think it is I'm gonna kill him." Tom says. "Over here." Bo says motioning them over. Tom and Luke creep over and look through the window.
  18. "This is county commissioner A.C. Tate's place. It doesn't make sense why she's here and he's not." Tom says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.