Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I wish I didn't have to throw away the vacation...Lizzy was so looking forward to it." Bo says.
  2. "Alright I've got to go. Bye." Bo says then hangs up. "Do you think that'll work?"
  3. "I know you are Julie but..." Bo trails off seeing the look on Daisy's face. "I have my own problems to deal with. Your husband is a very capable man and has taken care of Garth before. I have no doubts that he can do it again and he won't let you get hurt. I think it's time you started leaning on him more than you do on me. There's nothing I can do for you right now. I wish there was but I can't. I have my son and my wife to think about now and I need you to back off a little." Bo says.
  4. Bo picks up the phone and sighs. "Duke residence."
  5. "Now I know why Lizzy left. This careless attitude you show for Daisy and Lizzy...They deserve better." Rack says.
  6. "Bo." Rack snaps. "He's going to be your cousin soon enough I don't think Daisy's gonna like you calling him that."
  7. "I don't think Liz wants that. I know she's having a hard time with Julie but if she lost you I think she'd go insane." Bo says.
  8. "What do I do when she comes back? How do I fix this?" Bo asks.
  9. "I don't know how you did it but thank you." Bo says.
  10. "I promise on Austin's life that I will not leave Hazzard again without trying to work things out." Lizzy says.
  11. Lizzy looks at her feet and sighs heavily before looking back up at Daisy. "I promise."
  12. "I need another day. Please Daisy...just one more day to calm down but I'll be back." Lizzy says.
  13. "Daisy it's not your problem I love having you around it just seems that every time she makes a decision it screws up something Bo and I had planned." Lizzy says.
  14. "But she's Bo's sister. I can't keep him from her." Lizzy says.
  15. "That's what I've been telling her but she won't listen." Tom says. "I know but...what happen next Julie gets herself into some kinda mess? I can keep letting her come between my marriage and I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.