Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Who needs a sense of humor?" Lizzy asks walking into the room.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Soon Austin is out cold and Lizzy walks over to Bo wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her head on his chest. "Now I really want another one." Lizzy whispers.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
He wrapped his arms tighter around Lizzy as she carried him up the stairs and into his room. As she tried to lay him down he refused to let go. "Please stay mommy." Austin begs. Lizzy looks at Bo and then shrugs laying down next to Austin.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Austin looks up at Bo and then back at Lizzy with tears in his eyes. His lower lip starts to tremble and Lizzy sighs. "You've taught him too well Bo. I never could resist those eyes and that pout." Lizzy scoops him up and stands with Bo's help. "Come on baby time to go back to bed."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy smiles. "Yea!!! Six Flags." Austin calls racing into the yard. "You should be in bed little one." Lizzy says as she kneels in front of him. Austin gives her a big puppy dog pout and she looks up at Bo.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Are you sure?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I can't leave Austin just yet. I was away for three days and I can't take it. It's too soon. Tom gave me passes to Six Flags over Georgia and Six Flags Water park. I want him to come with us." Lizzy says. "I know it's not what you want but...I miss him and..."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy grinned then stretched up and kissed him. "You know how you wanted that romantic getaway? Well I've got an idea but...it's not exactly what we had planned." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"It wasn't fair to you." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I'm so sorry I flipped out like that." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"You're not mad at me are you?" Lizzy asks sinking into his embrace and noticing the baby monitor clipped to his belt.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy slowly climbs out of the car and walks to Bo. "Hi." She says softly.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Soon Bo comes back with a doctor.