Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "It's not your fault. If I were in your shoes I wouldn't face him either. Maybe...maybe dad can talk to him." Lizzy says.
  2. "How can I blame you? It's not your fault. If I hadn't told him to leave he'd still be here." Lizzy says.
  3. "God Daisy I've screwed everything up. He's never gonna forgive me, never gonna love me...God why did I have to push him so far." Lizzy says.
  4. "You don't know...I don't think anyone knows. God I wish he were here." Lizzy says.
  5. "I told him I wanted him to leave...How was I to know that he'd actually leave me?" Lizzy asks.
  6. "He left. He just left...maybe he thought that's what I needed. He just left me." Lizzy whispers through her tears.
  7. "You're supposed to be right when it comes to him. You're always supposed to be right but you're so wrong. How can you be wrong?" Lizzy nearly shouts with tears in her eyes.
  8. "That I want you to leave...Get out of my room now." Lizzy says holding back tears.
  9. Lizzy then makes the hardest decision she's ever had to make. "Just...Go. I'll be fine I don't...I don't want you here." Lizzy says unable to look at Bo.
  10. "You mean their strong like...like...oh nevermind forget I said anything." Lizzy says.
  11. Back at the hospital Lizzy looks up at Bo. "Bo...will you stay tonight?" Lizzy asks.
  12. "Daisy there's a reason Dad and I don't talk about Julie much. She's my mother's sister's daughter. My Mom and Dad don't get along well and Julie's kind of sympathetic to my mother. It's...hard but she's family and when it comes down to it I'd help her if she was in deep trouble but I love to give her a wide berth. A couple states berth." Lizzy says.
  13. "My thoughts exactly. Six weeks is a long time and I think they're pretty serious. Luke and Betsy that is." Lizzy says.
  14. "I feel so scatterbrained right now." Lizzy says.
  15. "You even dare thinking about breaking up Betsy and Luke I will kick your arse butt back to Cleveland. We haven't talked in five years because last time we did you say my mom had every right to abandon me here in Hazzard without so much of a word. Now get out." Lizzy says.
  16. A few days pass and sooner than they know it Lizzy and Bo were packing for their trip.
  17. Lizzy looks up at Julie and glares. "Get out now. I haven't talked to you in five years because of what you said last time I did now get out." Lizzy growls.
  18. "You know as well as I do that's not true. You're there for me as much as I'm there for you sometimes even more." Lizzy says. "Do you think he's really that disappointed that I'm not pregnant?" Lizzy asks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.