Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I always did wonder where they planned on keeping these horse. You don't have a barn at your place do you Daisy?" Lizzy asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"We just never said anything to make Cassidy more comfortable around it." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"She looks like you more." Enos says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"And having Trigger helped. I knew it was a smart move when Shannon suggested it." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
Enos nods.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"Aw ain't that just so sweet." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Sweating For The County
"I know and the same holds true for me. I mean you're the only woman I will ever love." Enos says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Same here. Daisy where are you gonna keep your new mare?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"I know." Enos says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I really hope your wrong." Lizzy says. "Where are you keeping your new horse Daisy?"
-
Sweating For The County
"His infatuation with you." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"That wasn't a challenge Bo it was a fact. You are unable to keep him at the farm because you have too many little ones. That's why I've had to keep Trigger here. You want to try to tame him go ahead but I will not keep him here. He will wander." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I think he ended it." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I think our little thief is an attention seeker." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
LD glares at her but leaves the room.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"If you tame him I'll have to keep him because god knows you can't and won't keep him at your place." Lizzy says. They hear banging behind them and turn to see Rico doing it again but once they're paying attention he stops.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"No you can break a stallion but you just have to know what you're doing." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"I really do wish you all the happiness in the world." LD says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"She's about four I think. Why isn't he doing it now though?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"I wanted to say you should leave Enos and come back to me but...I can see you're better off with him." LD says.