Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I will not lose my best friend. Can we go see her?" Lizzy says.
  2. "Get in there Enos." Lizzy says.
  3. "Just go LD." Lizzy says.
  4. "No. Remember what happened last time. If you want her to be happy then go away. She's giving birth to her third child. Let her go LD." Lizzy says.
  5. "What do you want LD?" Lizzy asks.
  6. "What do you want LD?" Lizzy asks.
  7. "Take him." Lizzy says handing over Josh to Cooter then walks over to LD cracking her knuckles.
  8. "It'll be alright Enos. She's done this before and she'll be ok." Lizzy says.
  9. Lizzy explained it to everyone who thankfully understood and said they'd work everything out. Lizzy scooped up Josh and went to the hospital.
  10. "Y'all get her to the hospital I'll take care of all this." Lizzy says.
  11. "What's wrong?" Bo asks. "She's in labor." Lizzy says.
  12. "Ok get to the car I'll let everyone know." Luke says.
  13. "Daisy seriously?" Luke asks.
  14. "You know as well as I do that they don't send women to the front lines." Coy says.
  15. Lizzy followed the pair and then walked up the aisle to stand across from Bo who smiled softly.
  16. "You know what interests me? If there are so many women in her unit why is it activated?" Coy asks.
  17. Luke knocked on the door then entered. "It's time." He said.
  18. "So that left Bo to be Enos' best man?" Lizzy asks.
  19. Lizzy does the same then smiles. "So who did you pick to give you away?" Lizzy asks.
  20. "Alright it's nearly time." Lizzy says.
  21. "Daisy are you alright?" Lizzy asks.
  22. Meanwhile in Atlanta Lizzy was having a serious talk with her commander. "We need you in on this op." Major Kerry told her. "I can't. Not this weekend I've told you for the past three months that I can't work this weekend. My best friend is getting married. You don't leave your best friend high and dry where I come from. It's not done." Lizzy argued. "I can order you to do this." Kerry said. "I know. But you won't. You'll destroy everything we've worked for on this op and my family if you do this. Mitch is more than competent enough to bring them home and you know it. You told me I could go. And as her bridesmaid I'm obligated to be there." Lizzy said. "Fine but when you get back you're on debriefing duty for two weeks." Kerry said. "Fine." Lizzy groaned. So she left there and with Bo and Joshua going along soon found herself in Hazzard with Daisy as Bo went to Enos. "Daisy it'll be ok." Lizzy says seeing Daisy looking uncomfortable.
  23. Luke nods and does his best to think of a plan. Just as Lizzy is waking up the doctor comes back. Almost as soon as he walks into the room Lizzy screams in pain wrapping her arms around her middle. Bo dashes to her side more quickly than the doctor. "I know it hurts Lizzy but you're strong. You can make it through this." Bo whispers in her ear. Lizzy just shakes her head. The doctor takes the syringe in his hand and slowly injects the contents into Lizzy's IV. Slowly the pain in Lizzy's midsection decreases and she doesn't show any signs of going loopy. "What is that stuff doc?" Lizzy asks. "Different form of medication. We'll give it a bit to see how it works and then you should be fine." The doctor says. Lizzy nods and he leaves.
  24. "But you're still scared of me and I hope one day it'll be like it used to be and this will always be a bad memory." Luke says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.