Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You do you think it could be mental problems?" Lizzy asks.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy nods and watches LD as he starts to talk.
-
Sweating For The County
"Do you want me to leave?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I've never had a horse act like this Doc. I don't know what's wrong." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Soon with Bo's help Lizzy gets Rico into a narrow chute. Until the vet comes out.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy looks at Daisy to see what she wants.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Lizzy watches as Rico walks up to the barn and starts throwing himself against the wall. "Bo help me with him. Daisy call the vet." Lizzy says walking to Rico quickly.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I know but...I don't think there's anything I can do about him." Lizzy sighs.
-
Sweating For The County
"Get." Lizzy says glaring at the man.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rico looks at Daisy as Trigger walks up to her. He then nudges Trigger away.
-
Sweating For The County
"I told you to leave." Lizzy says cracking her knuckles again.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Go on talk to him." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"It'll be ok, I promise." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"No wait Daisy. Rico's calming let's see where this goes." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"We will one day." Enos says. "And I'll make damn sure of it." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Rico tosses his mane and stamps the ground. "Back up slowly." Lizzy warns both Shannon and Daisy.
-
Sweating For The County
"About the wedding? Don't worry about it." Enos says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"No she doesn't get nightmares and Rico is...speak of the devil." Lizzy says pointing to the pure white mustang that comes riding up.
-
Sweating For The County
"It fits her." Enos says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yeah. Part of me thinks I can break Rico but...part of me is reminded so much of Diablo the first that I just want to let him be free." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"It's alright. Everyone understands Daisy it's not your fault. So what did you name her?" Lizzy asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"This foal isn't Diablo's...whose real name is Diablo the third. The original passed years ago. It's Rico's. Rico is a rogue stallion that won't stay away from the place." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"Yeah it happens sometimes." Lizzy says.
-
Sweating For The County
"You're strong you can do this." Lizzy says taking Daisy's hand in her own.
-
Sweating For The County
Lizzy glanced at Enos then raced back to see Daisy. Once there she began talking and praying.