Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dukefan1

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dukefan1

  1. I bought it a few weeks ago and love it
  2. well I would have to say bo b/c I am alot like him, driving and the way I think I dont think alot about stuff lets just do it.
  3. do you guys use all AA batteries or the plug in battery and which do you like best? I have used all AA so far and they run down really really fast
  4. I love that song too, john and tom sing really good togeather
  5. I think the jewel song is called "I Do". and the 69 charger also had american racing vector rims
  6. Actually lukes babe that song by merle haggard john schneider sang it in the secong dukes reunion movie maybe thats why it reminds you of the dukes of hazzard
  7. dukefan1 replied to RogerDuke's topic in Hobbies
    yea I decided to start one too. I started notes for now, trying to catch anything with a name or a direction.
  8. one where luke opens the door to get in the car is one where boss and uncle jesse race.
  9. love the car so far love the updating to. anyone know where there are mor 68-70 chargers besides ebay?
  10. jake owen sings yee-haw
  11. here are some pics of dukesfest 08, we have alot more but here is a few and that is my wife with john schneider.
  12. Well I decided that I would start making models of the town and farm this could take along time but I got 3 months off work so I will be pretty bored other than taking care of my kids, I want to do a map but I will save that for later since there is a few people doing them.
  13. I looked through the thread and couldnt find it unless I dont know what I am looking for, is it a picture or what? lol
  14. Ok I will look, I cant remember where I got the map lol just stumbled upon it one day on the internet
  15. no problem I also have this picture though but cant read what any of the marks are, maybe you can blow it up some how to read it, I would like to read it
  16. yea the maps was a little off we went to see the farm and couldnt find but after we got home and looked at the atlas i remembered that it was up by loganville so we didnt get to see it but they could have put something about how many miles down the road things were, but it just gives me another reason to go back next year, even if gas prices are 6 dollars a gallon we are going, and if they dont have another dukesfest then we will still go to see the filming locations, but I think there will be another one.
  17. you can find alot of replicas on ebay.
  18. it was a blast I will post some pics soon.
  19. I have a map of conyers and covington that I got to go visit all of the original sites and the sites are marked if that would help on your map.
  20. I like johns music better. Love aint seen the last of me has to be one of the best.
  21. looking for a 68 to 70 charger. Also I have an 06 gsxr 600 for sale. 1100 miles. blue and white, scorpion slip on exhaust and a K&N filter. 6800.00
  22. went to bristol in 05. My avatar is at cooters place in gatlinburg. WE are going to dukesfest 08 cant wait. got lots of pics, some of john a really really good one of ben, catherine and james best.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.