Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dukefan1

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dukefan1

  1. well i think everyone is a little dissapointed but people mess up in life and it happens, I dont think anyone on here cares about people having opinions I think what they are saying is that it isnt right to call him names like trouble and bad news he could have a medical condition that no one knows about or something like that he is still luke duke and still love him all the same.
  2. dukefan1 replied to Julieduke's topic in TV
    yeah his son chasen is on as the I.D maker
  3. to bad there is not a way to help raise the money for dukesfest that way we could help out. If i knew john was going to try to have dukesfest I would just give money to him to help out im sure if enough people donated 10 or 15 dollars that would go along way. and plus gas is way down right now so that would help alot too.
  4. Titanic is Rose and Jack
  5. well they could be just staying for a while to help out around the farm, i remember my cousins went and stayed with my aunt down in florida for a whole summer, there parents still raised them, I do understand what you mean though but I didnt mean that luke and daisy still wouldnt raise them.
  6. Yeah the racier stuff in the early episodes was so covered that if a little kid watches it they are not gonna know what it means exactly, and it is no where near as bad as what you see on movies and tv today, that reminds me I was flipping through the channels the other night really late and richard pryer was on comedy central he said the f word and every other word you could think of and they didnt even bleep it out. you know some kids have tv's in there rooms just b/c they play it late they think kids are not gonna hear it. It really bothers me.
  7. that sounds great, not to step on your toe's but what if bo, luke and daisy did have kids mabe pre teens or a little younger and they stayed in hazzard to help on the farm and be raised by bo. maybe bo's wife left him b/c she didnt like him racing and he got a boy, lukes wife passed away dont know or what from and he had a boy, and daisy had a girl maybe it could be enos' and all of the kids were really close and wanted to stay with bo in hazzard. I always thought if I was making a dukes movie what would it be like and Your ideas are great WB can learn alot from this website.
  8. goodluck dukefan
  9. that is true but we are just saying for someone to go out and buy a 13 year old a general lee already done up for someone that cant even drive for another 2 years is just hard to beleave but you never know now days
  10. dukefan1 replied to dukefan1's topic in Introduce Yourself
    well if you remember in lukes love story when luke sits down and talk to uncle jesse about the girl he tell uncle jesse that he went looking for her and he has never done that before that usually the women look for him and then uncle jesse says i felt the same way about a women before and luke says what happen and then uncle jesse say I married her. I dont know what it never got passed that though.
  11. it is kind of interesting but to be that young and own one already that is kinda far fetched for me.
  12. I dont think they sucked but look what they had to replace it just cant be done, but the show is so much better with bo and luke.
  13. Thanks Tombo I will keep you posted it will happen someday when the time is right, my wife even wants one so I dont have to win that fight either just need the right price and the right car.
  14. dukefan1 replied to dukefan1's topic in Introduce Yourself
    +1 I totally agree with you
  15. Wow 15000.00 that is really cheap what engine do youhave in it 383?
  16. dukefan1 replied to dukefan1's topic in Introduce Yourself
    i have to give partial credit to the dukes for the way i live my life and raise my kids, the show teaches you so much if you pay attention to it. Thanks for all of the compliments dukefan
  17. I think dierks might be a good bo, but what would that movie have done to his name and his reputation? it was probably good that he wasnt bo in that movie.THE MOVIE SUCKS
  18. yeah just wanted to be on the safe side. beautifal though
  19. here is an email Five (5) lessons about the way we treat people. 1 - First Important Lesson - Cleaning Lady. During my second month of college, our professor gave us a pop quiz. I was a conscientious student and had breezed through the questions until I read the last one: "What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?" Surely this was some kind of joke. I had seen the cleaning woman several times. She was tall, dark-haired and in her 50s, but how would I know her name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank. Just before class ended, one student asked if the last question would count toward our quiz grade. "Absolutely," said the professor. "In your careers, you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say "hello." I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned her name was Dorothy. 2. - Second Important Lesson - Pickup in the Rain One night, at 11:30 p.m., an older African American woman was standing on the side of an Alabama highway trying to endure a lashing rain storm. Her car had broken down and she desperately needed a ride. Soaking wet, she decided to flag down the next car. A young white man stopped to help her, generally unheard of in those conflict-filled 1960's. The man took her to safety, helped her get assistance and put her into a taxicab. She seemed to be in a big hurry, but wrote down his address and thanked him. Seven days went by and a knock came on the man's door. To his surprise, a giant console color TV was delivered to his home. A special note was attached. It read: "Thank you so much for assisting me on the highway the other night. The rain drenched not only my clothes, but also my spirits. Then you came along Because of you, I was able to make it to my dying husband's bedside just before he passed away... God bless you for helping me and unselfishly serving others." Sincerely, Mrs. Nat King Cole. 3 - Third Important Lesson - Always remember those who serve. In the days when an ice cream sundae cost much less, a 10-year-old boy entered a hotel coffee shop and sat at a table. A waitress put a glass of water in front of him. "How much is an ice cream sundae?" he asked. "Fifty cents," replied the waitress The little boy pulled is hand out of his pocket and studied the coins in it. "Well, how much is a plain dish of ice cream?" he inquired. By now more people were waiting for a table and the waitress was growing impatient. "Thirty-five cents," she brusquely replied. The little boy again counted his coins. "I'll have the plain ice cream," he said. The waitress brought the ice cream, put the bill on the table and walked away The boy finished the ice cream, paid the cashier and left. When the waitress came back, she began to cry as she wiped down the table. There, placed neatly beside the empty dish, were two nickels and five pennies.. You see, he couldn' t have the sundae, because he had to have enough left to leave her a tip. 4 - Fourth Important Lesson. - The obstacle in Our Path. In ancient times, a King had a boulder placed on a roadway. Then he hid himself and watched to see if anyone would remove the huge rock. Some of the king's wealthiest merchants and courtiers came by and simply walked around it. Many loudly blamed the King for not keeping the roads clear, but none did anything about getting the stone out of the way. Then a peasant came along carrying a load of vegetables. Upon approaching the boulder, the peasant laid down his burden and tried to move the stone to the side of the road. After much pushing and straining, he finally succeeded. After the peasant picked up his load of vegetables, he noticed a purse lying in the road where the boulder had been. The purse contained many gold coins and a note from the King indicating that the gold was for the person who removed the boulder from the roadway. The peasant learned what many of us never understand! Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition. 5 - Fifth Important Lesson - Giving When it Counts... Many years ago, when I worked as a volunteer at a hospital, I got to know a little girl named Liz who was suffering from a rare &serious disease. Her only chance of recovery appeared to be a blood transfusion from her 5-year old brother, who had miraculously survived the same disease and had developed the antibodies needed to combat the illness. The doctor explained the situation to her little brother, and asked the little boy if he would be willing to give his blood to his sister. I saw him hesitate for only a moment before taking a deep breath and saying, "Yes I'll do it if it will save her." As the transfusion progressed, he lay in bed next to his sister and smiled, as we all did, seeing the color returning to her cheek. Then his face grew pale and his smile faded. He looked up at the doctor and asked with a trembling voice, "Will I start to die right away". Being young, the little boy had misunderstood the doctor; he thought he was going to have to give his sister all of his blood in order to save her. Most importantly.................. "Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody's watching." NOW more than ever - Peace
  20. I found some of my old emails i had sent to me, I dont want to make anyone mad b/c these are religous somewhat and sad and happy. Go to you tube and type this in Logan, the Sky Angel Cowboy
  21. I have been there I think it is cooters it is the one in my avatar
  22. I would have to say bo but they are equal also this is so hard. And in the gohost of the general lee the part where jesse gets tears in his eyes rosco also does a really really good job I would have to say that them two are equal all the way around in there acting.
  23. I also agree
  24. I have the 1:18 scale and it broke took it apart and the drive wheel plastic broke onthe inside where it sits on the gear there is still some on there but not enough to hold it in place when i try to drive the care the gear just turns and the wheel barely turns. oh well will give me something to do on my time off work.
  25. yeah that is a very neat idea new way to do trivia, I agree enos and daisy's wedding.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.