Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Daisy swallowed and shook her head. "Guess yer right."
  2. Daisy shook her head. "That's silly."
  3. FYI For those of you that don't know Rosco's Hazzardous Roadtrip is still available at www.jamesbest.com Not only that but good news good news!!!!! Coming soon on DVD: Rosco's Rarities. Check the web site for details coming soon. I can't wait!!!!
  4. "I know...well...I dont know...but I can imagine he was..." She looked to her respectfully. I don't imagine anyone knows more about Luke than you do...not even Bo. That probably don't make Bo feel too great either..." she added.
  5. Daisy sighed looking towards her cousins' room. "Sounds like Luke alright."
  6. "I think Bo was hurt...that Luke opened up to you more than him..." observed Daisy. "Bo said he came so close tellin' him but in the end..." She sighed. "I guess there's just some things about Luke we won't ever know."
  7. Ok That is an easy one.... "Opening Night at the Boar's Nest"
  8. "Oh I ain't..I love my brothers...s'why I worry so much about em I suppose, " she added softly.
  9. "Comes from growing up like we did I guess," she said softly.
  10. Daisy shrugged. "They's like that. Both of em'd rather suffer than deny the other anything..."
  11. Sounds like "Bad Day in Hazzard"
  12. "Yeah...well...if Bo thought you were at all distracted from takin care of Luke he wouldn't talk to you anyway...so maybe there's no point," she said softly.
  13. "Pretty much...." agreed Daisy.
  14. "No," admitted Daisy looking quietly to the boys' room. "Usually it was Uncle Jesse...an Luke...these last few years...Luke especially."
  15. "No...he won't give himself time to..." said Daisy softly.
  16. "He's upset...everything's really gotten to him," answered Daisy softly.
  17. "I wish you could help Bo as much as you do Luke," said Daisy softly.
  18. "Is he doing ok?" asked Daisy softly.
  19. Daisy bit her lip, watching as Bo left the house, worried for both her cousins.
  20. "I know...but it's still been a short time is all." She shrugged. "Guess time will tell...point is he's home...I never woulda thought he'd be home so quick...but he is..."
  21. "Because Luke ain't one to fall head over heels in love that easily...you are..." she said with a smirk, "but not Luke."
  22. Daisy looked shocked for a moment, but then shook her head. "I don't believe it...maybe he has formed a special bond with her sure....but...he wouldn't fall in love with her....would he?"
  23. "His love for Sara? Woah woah..." she saifd following him. "Back up the train you think...you think Luke is in love with her?"
  24. Daisy squeezed his shoulder gently. "You realize it's his love for us that brought him home...it wasn't what Sara did...you know that don'tcha?"
  25. Thanks for posting this Daney. I love John. He is a genuine good guy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.