Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Luke grinned back at him. "I was just thinkin' the same thing myself...."
  2. "And that someone has t' not care that they're possibly committin a crime..." put in Luke,
  3. Harve stood over him. "Grin all you want Duke boy...by the time I'm through with you and your cousin, you won't be able to move..."
  4. "Well, I don't think we should leave her alone...but anybody that stays with her takes a risk of getting caught," said Luke matter-of-factly.
  5. "I can go...but.. I think Lori better stay here, don't you? If she gets caught and there is a charg, I'll get arrested right along with her...then we'll all be up a creek without a paddle," answered Luke.
  6. "I..don't...care...how ...he...got...away..." says Harve with emphasis. "You just get him back here....I don't care if you have to push pull or drag him....but you get him here...you understand me?!"
  7. Harve glared at the man. "I told you to keep an eye on him didn't I? Didn't I?!"
  8. "Missing?! What do you mean missing?! How could he be missing?!" yelled Harve in a rage.
  9. Luke nodded in agreement. "Yeah that's right, Bo." He looked up as Lori sat beside him and told him these things, not really giving him much chance to say anything before she moved back to Bo. He didn't know what to think really. True, he liked Lori...but he knew she was not the type to have a fling and he didn't know just how committed he could promise to be. Besides Bo liked her and though the two squabbled from time to time, there was no way Luke would let a girl come between them.
  10. Chasen was born in 91-he turns 16 this year.
  11. "Most likely... he never needs a reason..." put in Luke from his corner.
  12. Luke just sat, not eating not talking deep in thought. (gotta go guys...see y'all later)
  13. "Yeah...well he asked me to finish the job with both of ya...."
  14. "Well, bein an emotional wreck ain't gonna help none. Bo's right...eat."
  15. "Let's just say that my brother Carl was none too happy with you...."
  16. Luke sighed shaking his head just letting Bo handle her rather than talk himself.
  17. Luke said nothing just following after them.
  18. "Well maybe you'll recognize another name... Diane Benson..."
  19. Luke rolled his eyes, emotional women giving him the heebiejeebs as much as they did Bo. "Will you cut it out? Uncle Jesse'd tan our hides if we let ya go alone...now at least come back to the tree house...ain't safe for any of us out here."
  20. *follows her* We ain't lettin you go off to the woods alone so you might as well stop an come back t the treehouse...
  21. Luke knelt down as he approached Lori. "We ain't bickerin...an if we was it wouldn't be the first time...or the last...an we don't need a pretty girl to get us on each other anyway...we do pretty good by ourselves."
  22. "You forgot your old friend Harve...Harve Miller?"
  23. Luke pointed in a direction and led Bo over in the direction of Lori talking.
  24. Harve grinned. "Not quite...though I'm surprised you don't recognize me Beauregard."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.