Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Chasen's is the 31st of December...and I think Karis's is like June 13...or maybe July 13...I can't remember...I am not sure about Leah.
  2. Wow...this is cool.
  3. Luke pulled up just behind the sheriff's office, under the cover of some bushes and quickly printed a note so as no one could recognize his handwriting. Taking some fishing line out of his tackle box which was still in the back seat, he attached it to the letter and tied it onto Flash's collar. "How'd you like to play Delivery dog?" he asks her with a smile, lifting her in his arms and sneaking around to a window which, to his relief was open. Slowly he looked in. Enos was whistling as he mopped the floor seemingly absorbed in his job. Luke didn't waste any time. Quickly he dropped Flash gently in the window and took off getting in the General and powering away to the farm.
  4. He smiled. "Chocolate chip still your favorite?"
  5. Luke nodded. "I'll bring what I can...you two behave yourselves," he added as he left getting in the General and taking off, having a pretty good idea that Bo'd have Lori eatin from the palm of his hand by the time he got back. Sighing, he drove to town.
  6. *looks up* jamie...little Jamie
  7. Luke nodded. "Providin I can get Flash there an not get arrested doin' it maybe I'll camp out with ya...be like old times...."
  8. "It's important enough to raise your voice at me though...ain't it?" she shook her head. "I have to run into town and get some supplies...you stay put you hear me?" she asked before going downstairs and pulling away in her truck.
  9. "I don't know...least this way I can keep an eye on the two of ya...bring ya food an the like...an no it won't be my cooking..." added Luke to Bo, "before ya say it"
  10. "I say the tree house...it's close to the farm an hidden good," offered Luke.
  11. "So what else did you find out?" asks her. "I saw ya with yer hand on his forhead."
  12. "You recognize him Jamie?" she asks. "He's Luke Duke...what brung ya cookies when ya was knee high to a grasshopper"
  13. "It is not your fault! Now quit your frettin sweetheart, well get it figured out," promised Luke.
  14. "Well, whatever you two think..." he said quietly, his mind wrapped up in things.
  15. "Jamie..." asked her mother bending over. "You ok?"
  16. "Well, whatever you two think..." he said quietly, his mind wrapped up in things.
  17. "So far away...need to find Bo..." he muttered.
  18. "What about the Indian caves?" asked Luke.
  19. He looked at Bo. "What about still site 7?"
  20. He nodded. "So...exactly...how far am I from Hazzard?"
  21. "I will...soon as you an' Bo are somewhere safe and hidden," answered Luke picking up Flash and putting her in the General. "there ya go darlin..." he says patting her head.
  22. "But...you ...you lived in Hazzard then..." he said trying to make sense of it all.
  23. Luke nodded. "Come on Rosco wake up!"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.