Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"The doctor!" exclaimed Boss taking off his hat and slamming it to the floor. "Alright, but that's all...you hear me?!" "Loud an clear Boss," answered Luke leading Bo outto the General.
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"The doctor!" exclaimed Boss taking off his hat and slamming it to the floor. "Alright, but that's all...you hear me?!" "Loud an clear Boss," answered Luke leading Bo outto the General.
-
Why is it...
Luke nodded. "I been thinking...there's no way in Hell I'm gonna let you go back to that place...you'd be safe with us...with me.."
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
Boss spit in his hand and went to shake Bo's hand, thinking twice and turning to Luke. Luke made a grotesque face to Bo bfore spitting in his hand and shaking it with Boss. "Right. All right...anything else Bo?"
-
Why is it...
Luke sat watching her eat. "Jaime...we gotta get Bo an go home...so we can get started...with the legalities.."
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"The money...the charges...nothing more!" yelled Boss close to tears.
-
Why is it...
Luke was climbing the ladder, handing her a handful of wild berries. "Breakfast."
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"Heard tell he was visitin with Doc..." said Luke going to follow him out. "We can have Doc look at your hand while we're there." "What!...no no alright alright alright... you win."
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"What! No! I'll drop all carges... but thats all..."
-
Why is it...
Luke stayed quiet stroking her hair as she slept.
-
Why is it...
Luke didn't sleep that night, too consumes by his thoughts and the tiny girl in his lap suffering from nightmares. Another started taking over and Luke ntly hugged her. "I'm her Jaime... sleep darlin...you're safe."
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
Luke looked at Boss. "Up to you Bo..." Boss looked at Bo sweetly.
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"Whatever you want...anything!"
-
Why is it...
Luke held her gently, humming a little as she slept, at the same time trying to think how to rescue Bo.
-
Why is it...
Luke held her as she cried herself to sleep, the protective urge coming over him just as it did with Bo... no one would hurt either one of them again if Luke had anything to say about it.
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"Wait wait wait! There must be something I can do...." Luke winked at Bo.
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"Maybe I did...but you got no proof..." claimed Boss with a laugh. Luke smirked.
-
Why is it...
Luke held her close, kissing the top of her head, letting her cry, wiping his own eyes as she did.
-
Why is it...
"People that love ya don't hurt ya Jaime..." said Luke.
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"Well see she did a big no no...caught runnin some shine...but uh...I'll be willin to drop the charges...if ya promise not to sue..."
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"Because...I...I can drop charges against your friend!"
-
Why is it...
Luke took hold of her. "No...you ain't going back there...listen all those times you read minds...did you ever read hers?"
-
A Whiskey Runner's Romance
"Yes...I mean no! no, no, no, no, no....I mean...let's make a deal!!"
-
Why is it...
Luke swallowed and shook his head. "That ain't love Jaime...I'm sorry...but it ain't."
-
Why is it...
Luke swallowed. "Sweetheart, if she loved you, why would she hurt you like that? I don't care what excuses you give it abuse is abuse and that's what she did."