Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/17/2024 in Posts

  1. Word Association

    Boss JD Hogg and one other reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    2 points
    bartender (Daisy Duke)
  2. A-Z Game

    Skipper Duke reacted to Boss JD Hogg for a post in a topic

    1 point
    ENOS In Trouble
  3. 1 point
    I'm getting tired of never being able to post a question that nobody knows so just for fun I'll post a tricky question that not even Skipper can get. What episode shows a wax statue of Clark Gable? (BTW Clark Gable is still The King. If you adjust movie box office ticket sales for inflation he is still the top selling actor in history. His mom is buried near me and I am related to him. My great grandmother knew him. Also BTW, in Robot P Coltrane, Bo impersonated him...."frankly my dear.....")
  4. LOL If we didn't repeat ourselves half of the content would be gone. I just posted Sleepy CITY on the A-Z game. I wonder how many times I've used that one....even though I don't remember using it before. I guess that's a trait of a long successful website and forum.
  5. A-Z Game

    Skipper Duke reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Sleepy CITY
  6. Yes, you did in 2020 (here) and Roth Potter did in 2014 (here) - both in this thread, and in response to the same post.
  7. A-Z Game

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Boss JD Hogg for a post in a topic

    1 point
    One Armed BANDITS - My favorite episode.
  8. NASCAR news

    Garrett Duke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    0 points
    It sounds like Dale Earnhardt Sr's death affected NASCAR in a similar way to which Ayrton Senna's death at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix affected F1. I still remember watching that race live even though it'll be the 30th anniversary later this year. BTW, Dale Earnhardt Sr passed away in 2001, so tomorrow is 23 years since his death.
  9. 0 points
    FWIW, you've posted "Sleepy CITY" three times including last night and "SLEEPY City" four times in the A-Z game. You also mentioned "Sleepy City" in another reply. The search feature on HNet works pretty well and it only takes seconds if you want to check. While you're viewing a thread it'll default to only searching that thread, so you don't get results from the whole site (unless you want to).

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.