Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/07/2024 in Posts

  1. RIP Toby Keith

    Philip_Duke reacted to HossC for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Country singer Toby Keith has passed away at the age of 62. He had been diagnosed with stomach cancer back in 2022. For Dukes fans, he was also appeared as himself in the 2000 TV movie "The Dukes of Hazzard: Hazzard in Hollywood".
  2. Tragedy in my life

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    Oh Roger. I am so sorry you found your mom and for your loss. That is so sad and hard. Sending hugs and prayers your way.
  3. RIP Toby Keith

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to Garrett Duke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    My heart is totally shattered at the loss of Toby Keith. He was one of my favorite singers and have loved his music from the start. I was heartbroken when I heard his diagnosis, but I assumed he was too tough and stubborn to not beat it. He was always so positive when talking about his health too. God earned an cowboy angel for sure and he will be missed dearly. God bless his soul.
  4. 1 point
    Denver Pyle played Rob Petrie's(Dick Van Dyke) Uncle George in the episode Uncle George.
  5. Tragedy in my life

    Hobie Hartkins reacted to RogerDuke for a post in a topic

    1 point
    I just finished rereading all these posts and I'm glad the thread didn't get deleted as I requested. Unfortunately tragedy has struck again. After it got dark my dad called and told me that my mom never came in after her evening walk. He can barely get around so I went over and found her dead in the yard in a dark spot that the street light doesn't illuminate. It was probably a heart issue or a stroke but unless they do an autopsy I may never know. From what I understand they don't do autopsies on elderly people with a lot of health issues. It's only been 6 hours since it happened so it's still sinking in.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.