All Activity
Past hour
-
Friday the 13th franchise
I have a Friday the 13th fan theory. I don't think Jason Voorhees drowned. I think he washed up on the other side of the lake/camp and was found and raised by those 2 crazy old men who kept telling the young teenage kids "You're all doomed if you stay here! Doomed I tell you! Doomed!" ๐ฒ
Today
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I'm not sure which screen layout you have: computer (laptop/desktop) or phone, but the instructions are very similar. On a computer, you'll have an orange menu bar at the top of the page under the HazzardNet logo. On a phone you'll have icons across the bottom of the screen. Click/tap the Menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the right and you'll get the same options as the computer menu bar. From here, click/tap "Latest Posts & Activity". If you only want to see unread posts, click/top "New Posts". If you want to see all recent activity, i.e. recent posts, reactions, new members joining etc., then click/tap "All Activity". That's the one I go for.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I always struggle with tech and new things. Does anybody know if there is a Recent Posts section that I am missing?
-
-
-
-
Yesterday
-
Across the Pond
Here's another video I've just watched a reaction to. This Brazilian lady had been living in the UK for 10 years when she made the video, although she doesn't seem to have posted much lately. I'm happy to elaborate on any of the topics she mentions. The only one which wasn't explained well was Yorkshire Pudding. It's not bread/dough, it's actually batter like a pancake mix, but it's baked in a very hot oven. As she says, delicious as part of a roast dinner.
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Wow! ๐ฒ
-
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Apparently, he was Sonny's roommate during the run of the show.
Last week
-
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I'm watching the baseball game ( go Red Sox!) and imbibing....Natural Ice.....Ice beer is my fav.! ๐
-
-
-
What I'm Doing Right Now
OK fellow citizens of Hazzard! ( Hazzardites! :) ) I'm back and about to start on my 1st Natural Ice and watch the Yankees get killed by the Sox! I'm wondering about my beer though..... They say Natural Ice is the #1 Ice brew in America ( the world??) but I like it fine but not as well as Milwaukee's Best Ice! They say Natural Ice is the #! because of college kids drinking so much of it When I was in college, I drank Heineken, an expensive high brow foreign beer from Holland. I still like it and will still drink it but haven't had it in a long time. I've been drinking the " Cheap" stuff! ( notice the quotes...beer has gotten ridiculous in price!!) When I was poor I drank the expensive stuff and now I'm comfortable, I drink the cheap stuff....go figure! ( You guys feel free to psychoanalyze me on thisi if you want to! :) ) Hey cousin Roger I'm glad you're back and I'm hoping you could set me up with one of Emma's friends! Someone to go to the Boar's Nest and party with! :)
-
-
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Yep. ๐
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
For some reason, despite having a speaking part, he's not credited in that episode, so I missed it. That makes four appearances.
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
He was in Season 6 Undercover Dukes too. One of the gate guards at the Carver mansion. When Bo and Luke first showed up.
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Roger... You didn't get to meet him? ๐ข
-
Skipper Duke started following R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Wow! ๐
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Hobie... Download them into your computer. You can watch without needing the physical copies that way. ๐
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
We lost another one....so sad. I was thinking he played in 5 Dukes episodes but you don't usually get these things wrong. Being in One Armed Bandits makes him a big part of Dukes history....even though it wasn't a big role. I was so mad because he came to visit the local college and I didn't know he was going to be there until right after he left.
-
Across the Pond
This is true. Columbus is more pleasing for some reason to our Zionist rulers but Amerigo was the man. Columbus didn't even know where he was when he landed, ergo, calling the American " Indians" by a wrong name.....they were Asians!
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
I can't download it!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I'm kinda making it a verry long weekend aka DOHD, because my wife is off Friday, sat., etc. and so I'm starting an early celebration.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Right now I'm enjoying some....err...liquid refreshment ( Natural Ice) and hoping, Meadow, you'll give me the green light in the future on some DOH DVD's worth buying, because I would like to have some back up!
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
I've just read that Dennis Haskins died on Sunday. He was 75. Best known for playing Principal Richard Belding in 'Saved by the Bell', he also appeared in three episodes of Dukes spanning seasins 1-7. They were 'One Armed Bandits', 'The Late J.D. Hogg' and 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard'. The image below is from 'Cale Yarborough Comes to Hazzard' where he played Elmo alongside Al White as Eddie.
-
Across the Pond
I watched a reaction to this tongue-in-cheek video earlier, and the guy watching it, who is from the US, said that while kids in the US are taught about Christopher Columbus, they are not taught about Amerigo Vespucci. Is this true? The last 2 minutes are an advert, so there's only 6 minutes to watch.
-
Happy Birthday Tom
What a strange coincidence that the only two times I have ever missed a birthday were both Tom's and both due to technical issues. Belated happy birthday Luke.
-
Duke Farm
Georgia on my mind
-
Knight Rider (1982-1986)
For the complete series it would be. The biggest Irish chain of music/DVD stores still wants โฌ90 for the whole series (although the Blu-ray set is now the same price), and it's โฌ58 at the second hand store. It comes down to โฌ18 on eBay.
-
Knight Rider (1982-1986)
HossC is $30 in your country a bargain? ๐