Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know. It's insane what is going on lately. There seems to be no logic in all this cancel culture stuff. The movie was pretty immoral compared to the series but it is permitted to remain. Well, Hollywood and modern culture seem to like immorality. Maybe that's why the regular Dukes series was banned. It wasn't immoral enough. That makes about as much sense as anything that is happening in our culture. When they cancel our culture there won't be anything left that doesn't have the stamp of approval from Oprah, Ellen and AOC. 1% of our population has complete control over the other 99%. I remember the old days when America used to be a democracy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I know. It's insane what is going on lately. There seems to be no logic in all this cancel culture stuff. The movie was pretty immoral compared to the series but it is permitted to remain. Well, Hollywood and modern culture seem to like immorality. Maybe that's why the regular Dukes series was banned. It wasn't immoral enough. That makes about as much sense as anything that is happening in our culture. When they cancel our culture there won't be anything left that doesn't have the stamp of approval from Oprah, Ellen and AOC. 1% of our population has complete control over the other 99%. I remember the old days when America used to be a democracy. 

Cousin Roger yep!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

I think the 2005 movie should be banned too if the original 1979-1985 series is not allowed to be shown. What do y'all think? If one is banned isn't it only fair the other should be banned too?

Hey Skipper, don't encourage them!  They're Bat  S%^t crazy anyway!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe that's why the regular Dukes series was banned. It wasn't immoral enough. That makes about as much sense as anything that is happening in our culture. When they cancel our culture there won't be anything left that doesn't have the stamp of approval from Oprah, Ellen and AOC. 1% of our population has complete control over the other 99%. I remember the old days when America used to be a democracy. 

 

AMEN Cousin Roger!! The Cancel Culture movement is more accurately described as the Cancel WHITE Culture movement!!  They are LITERALLY out to destroy the white race! ( white =racist!) 


  •  
Edited by Hobie Hartkins
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.