More bad news

JHDuke

*sighs* As some of you may know I was I'll for a little while, once I recovered I was overjoyed and unfortunately not long after, I heard a family member was rushed to hospital and sadly has passed away, It couldn't have come at a worse time and it has hit the family hard, I could sure do with some good news at a time like this...

Thanks,

Joe

Well, Joe, just remember, you've got your Hazzardite friends here and we're always here for you. Come on by the car lot ( Hobie Harkins was the used car dealer in Hazzard), and we'll take a spin in some of our new acquisitions! Acquisition.....lol...they learned me real good over there at Hazzard High! :)  I got a real pretty foreign buggy you can shine up to! Shine....yea ...well come on over and we'll have some of that too! Don't tell Boss...he owns this lot and I don't buy my shine from him! ( I like the good stuff! :)

20 hours ago, JHDuke said:

thank you all for bringing a smile to my face during this hard time

Hey Joe....I'm standing on my head with a clown outfit on and I'm burping and telling juvenile jokes about pooping puppies. Now I'm standing up but I just started to stagger and now I fell into a sidewalk of wet freshly poured cement. Now I'm walking over to Hoss and giving him a big hug, messing up his brand new tuxedo. Now Hobie is pouring shots of his finest to the other HazzardNet members who are watching this fiasco. Doing his best Hulk Hogan impression Hoss rips off the top of his tux and body slams me into a pile of manure. I get up and rip off the top of my clown outfit in a similiar manner but when everybody sees my scrawny chest they laugh so hard they spill their shine. 

If there's anything else we can do to make you smile just let us know. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2019 at 3:20 AM, RogerDuke said:

Sorry about that Joe. I was just trying to make you smile but the more I think about it the more I realize my last post was pretty stupid considering how serious the subject was. You need to mourn before you smile. I hope you will accept my sincere apology. I can be pretty stupid sometimes.

It's fine, I laughed my head off!, it's me whi should apologise for not replying for nearly a month, everything is going fine and everything is back to normal, thank you to everyone who has helped me over the past month or so, it's really appreciated 

Joe :D