Musical Chairs

Redneck girl 01

"I Don't Remember Loving You"- John Conlee

Sorry again for not being able to post a link...

Errrr scratch everything in orange!! I see that Hoss beat me too it!! By 5 minutes....Sooo I pick...

"Two Dollars in the Jukebox" - Eddie Rabbit.... Now back to my :popcorn: And y'alls conversation :-P

Here's your links:

Two Dollars In The Jukebox - Eddie Rabbitt

I must listen to some more Eddie Rabbitt - I only have a few of his songs.

For my turn I'm going for this:

I am glad Hoss that you are so excited about the great news that NKOTB has come out with today. If you want...I just got done watching thier portion from today's "The View" on YouTube. I could always post the link here for you to watch... 98 Degrees and Boyz 2 Men are their opening acts...they were on "The View" as well.

Dang it Hoss you beat me to it! Ah well here is my song for the thread...by two of my favorite Country singers...together. Just awesome!

Well Hoss please don't hate me for posting this BRAND new New Kids on the Block song...I am just so excited about the new music and being able to go see them in July, well, I couldn't help it...

As I said...New Kids brand new song. In fact they just introduced the song on the tv/radio today or last night. Can't get much newer than that. ;)

Here's another group of guys who first got famous in the '80s, and this lot can play their own instruments :p:

As I said...New Kids brand new song. In fact they just introduced the song on the tv/radio today or last night. Can't get much newer than that. ;)

I'm waiting for NKOTB to cover John Cage's 4'33" - I think I'd enjoy that ;).

Let's see if my own website will censor me...

- Elton John

I'm a *****, I'm a *****

Oh the ***** is back

Stone cold sober as a matter of fact

I can *****, I can *****

`Cause I'm better than you

It's the way that I move

The things that I do

Incidentally, the tall blond guitarist in the video is Davey Johnstone. Don't know if I told this story before, but I'll tell it again. Back in '94 when I was waiting for friends before Elton's concert at the Greek Amphitheater, Davey came out and stood next to me, waiting for someone himself. I turned and I swear all I saw was a waist. I looked up and up and up til I finally saw his face and realized who it was. The dude is TALL! LOL.

Somewhere a muse is contemplating....

I'm Walking Back to Georgia - Jim Croce

Jim Croce, a master. Love this song... beautiful. I have played this on a loop before. LOL.

I'm walkin' back to Georgia

She's the only one who knows

How it feels when you lose a dream

And how it feels when you dream alone

But she's the girl who said she loved me

On that hot dusty Macon road

And if she's still around

I'm gonna settle down

With that hard lovin' Georgia girl