Trivia Nights!

Meadowmufn

Jax had a wonderful idea to do a weekly trivia night in the chatroom. She will be the trivia quiz master every Saturday night at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific in the HazzardNet chatroom. She will be keeping track of points for the number of questions answered correctly. At the end of the year, the top trivia scorers will get a chance to compete in the championship, for bragging rights and prizes!

Stay tuned to this thread for official rules and announcements from Jax.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jax had a wonderful idea to do a weekly trivia night in the chatroom. She will be the trivia quiz master every Saturday night at 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific in the HazzardNet chatroom. She will be keeping track of points for the number of questions answered correctly. At the end of the year, the top trivia scorers will get a chance to compete in the championship, for bragging rights and prizes!

Stay tuned to this thread for official rules and announcements from Jax.

Hey Everyone!!

As MeadowMufn said, there will be trivia chats starting this Saturday at 8 PM Eastern/5 pm Pacific...now I will be in charge of these weekly chats and with this in mind here are the rules! :p

1. All answers will be sent to me PM, just like you did with the Xmas carols.

2. All questions will be worth one point, however there will be bonus questions at the end of the night worth more!

3. This is the honor system folks, please no sharing of information or conferencing for the correct answers!

4. The scores will be kept track of by me every week and at the end of the year there will be a "Tournament of Trivia Champions!" I will let the finalists know via email or PM!

5. There will be prizes for the winners of the trivia that night!

*** PLEASE BE AWARE, that these rules are subject to change by either myself or any of the Hnet Moderators! Any change to these rules will be posted with plenty of notice!****

Thank you! I look forward to our first Trivia Night Chat, this Saturday, 1-3 at 8 Eastern, 5 pm Pacific!!

Trivia Grand Master,

Jax

Thanks so much for the first trivia night Min. I'm sure it was a lot of work putting it together and making it work as well as you did. It was a blast!!

I'd like to say a great big THANK YOU!! To everyone that made Trivia Night a great, fun night! We will do it again on Saturday and I'm really looking forward to it!! Thanks again everyone!! And I'll see you all soon!! :D

Jax

Hey All you Trivia Hounds!!!

This is a reminder that our 3rd Trivia night will be tomorrow night at 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific time!!!

See you all there for another great Saturday night of Trivia!!

Jax

great Min , can hardly wait, so ya mean I was in the second one and only missed one night???? So cool!!!

Shucks I'm going to miss it. I'll log on as soon as I get home but I'm guessing that will be too late to even catch the bonus questions.

I know all you other folks are so competitive you'll have a blast Duking it out.

...get it "Duking it out"?.....

Hey, here's a trivia question for ya, who tells the stupidest one liners on the HazzardNET?

Now I know why you're such a great leader Meadowmuffin. You really have a way of motivating your followers. For example, telling me that I'm in second place to Brian just makes me want to tell even stupider jokes.

I'm going to prove to everybody that I'm smart enough to become the stupidest person here.

That's my strategy alright, Rog. I commend you on having such lofty goals. Not only will it motivate you, but it should motivate Brian to try more... or is that less? Oh, I don't know... but someone somewhere is doing something, so my job here is done. :)