Where did this Quote come from?

Ok sorry guys, the quote was meant to be started over the weekend but as Daisy knows, my dad screwed our internet up so i\'ve lost my wireless connection. I know have to plug my laptop into the router which is in my mum;s bedroom so I can only go on when she says now *sighs* I will definitly be on tomorrow cause she\'s out mwahahaha, so it WILL BE POSTED THEN!!! lol Keep your eyes peeled!

Not just a wrestler but, in this case, she was a mud wrestler. I agree with \"Treasure of Hazzard\"

That was great you four, you got it all right! :) For those who may be reading but not taking part, the scene comes from the end of Treasure of Hazzard. As Roger said, Daisy is mud wrestling with the bad lady over a box of confederate money. Jesse just stands by watching and comes out with his quote, Luke who stands by his side responds with his part with a smirk. One scene to watch guys, very funny :)

Okay next quote, this one should be easy y\'all!!

Bo: That sure brings back some memories...

Luke: yeah...I don;t ever remember being so sad...but then I had you and Daisy.

SCORES

Jessi Duke = 0

Daisy Duke = 1

Roger Duke = 1

Lori Davenport = 1

BL Davenport = 1

Edit: sorry I hadn\'t read the previous post about signing up for the game' date=' so i deleted the answer![/quote']

Hey!

Thanks a lot for taking an interest in the game and for going back and reading what I put earlier :) This round will be over after 10 quotations, but feel free to take part in the next game :) Meantime, keep on checking in and thanks again!

:) Course it was a boy's best friend and one of the best quotes in the series in my opinion. Really shows how much the cousins have been through together :) The scene for those of y'all that dont remember: Bo and Luke arrive at the orphanage and find little Terry Lee all upset being looked at by a Doc. They take one look at him, and Bo turns to Luke and says his bit and Luke replies with his. Its a sweet scene, take a look ;)

Next Quote!

Girl: Let me show you what the opposite sex can do.

Luke: Oh I know what the opposite sex can do, I just dont think a car is the proper place t'do it...

BONUS POINT THE FIRST PERSON TO NAME WHICH GIRL SAID IT! FIRST AND LAST NAME!

SCORES

Jessi Duke = 0

Daisy Duke = 2

Roger Duke = 2

Lori Davenport = 2

BL Davenport = 2

Hey y'all and right again everyone! The episode is indeed Luke's Love Story and congrats to Daisy for getting on quick and answering the bonus question. So what's the scene? Amy and Luke are standing in the barn working on her car, both debating I think what a woman can and cant do in the racing industry...Amy offers to take Luke for a ride with her bit and of course, Luke comes back with that little one liner :) Funny!

Julie...I dont understand what your post had to do with this thread...but if you would like to join in please wait till next round and at least find out what the thread is about before you post in it.

Okay, Next Quote! Let's see if you remember this one...

Luke: S'cuse me and my cousin here ma'am but we're conducting a survey on whether women prefer little boys with blonde hair or men with dark hair...

Girl: I prefer men who are bald...

Bo: Well that's alright, I got a razor in the car, i'll go get it!

lol, so again where'd it come from and... BONUS QUESTION: What is the name of the girl?!

1st person to answer wins the bonus point.

SCORES

Jessi Duke = 0

Daisy Duke = 4

Roger Duke = 3

Lori Davenport = 3

BL Davenport = 3