Everything posted by georgiagal1
-
What I saw at the zoo
Rosco had a CB handle?
-
Who's y'all's favorite DOH character?
Ah its kind of hard to choose... 1) Luke 2) Rosco 3) Daisy 4) Uncle Jesse 5) Cooter 6) Bo 7) Enos 8 ) Boss Hogg 9) Cletus
-
More rumors of a sequel
I was asking *you* how they rehashed the same plot, since *you* made the statement. Not once did I even say you were bashing movie haters, and if I did then please point this out to me. 1) Im not dismissing things I dont agree with, Im stating my opinion, that this movie has gotten old. Again this is only *my* opinion and I could care less if anyone agrees with me. 2) About the DUI, I dont think its anyones business. Its Tom's *personal* life. So if you think that's "letting it go", fine. To tell the truth I dont care. So? Thats great, Im glad you liked it. I didn't. BTW I wasn't trying to start an arguement
-
More rumors of a sequel
No its not whining, but really let it go. You really dont have to nit pick. This movie is so last year, nobody even remembers it. With the exception of Dukes fans because its a complete outrage.
-
More rumors of a sequel
As always yes, 147 episodes of saving the family farm and keeping yourself out of jail gets you a hit TV show. And people who must nit pick have something to whine about.
-
What are you listening to???
Right now Im listening to Keyshia Cole's I Should've Cheated
-
More rumors of a sequel
How did they rehash the same polt, with the Dukes saving the farm? Was that not the point of the series, because I thought it was. How many times can you save the farm or get framed to go to jail for something Boss Hogg tried to do?.......147 times... I'm gone Darrell Apparently so
-
What do yall look like?
.....
-
Things that make ya go, "Thbpth!"
Hmm I have alot of foods I hate - I dont drink anything except water, unless I have no access to water in which case I'll drink tea...but I wont be happy about it. - I dont eat any kind of bread, ew bread makes me gag. - peanut butter - I'll eat meat if its grilled, but fried I dont like to much - laffy taffy candy ew omg I cant even look at it without having to gag, I love the song though - chocolate. I only eat chocolate once a month during my "dvd, sweat pants, chocolate week" yeah I think I'll just call it that lol
-
More rumors of a sequel
How did they rehash the same polt, with the Dukes saving the farm? Was that not the point of the series, because I thought it was.
-
DUI charge
Ok...are you saying you like this? What? lol Im sorry Im confused?
-
DUI charge
Month or two?! If somebody is still worried about this in 2 months they need to get a life of their own, not worry about Tom's.
-
xanga
www.xanga.com/southernbabe45 <<is me
-
DUI charge
I understand what your saying, but what Im saying is Im sick of hearing about it.
-
DUI charge
Im tired of hearing about this. Being a celebrity does not make you immune to mistakes and yes what he did was wrong and he will pay for it gah lee.
-
Who's Gonna Fill their shoes
Thank ya'll
-
DUI charge
I do respect your opinion but I still don't agree that its anyones business but Tom's.
-
DUI charge
Theres really no need for 15 god dern topics about it. MYOB, Tom's the man regaurdless.
-
Shocking Tom Wopat News!
Im not trying to be a witch or anything but its nobody's business but the law and Tom's.
-
Who's Gonna Fill their shoes
Ok, I know this is going to sound really dumb but Im still gonna ask. I have been listening to this song and trying to figure out who all the people are hes talking about lol. So can somebody help me! Like who is "the outlaw that walks through Jesse's dream" is that Waylon? The red-headed stranger is Willie right?? Man in black is of course Johnny Cash. The Okie from Muskogee is Merle Haggard (not really sure)? Hello Darling is Conway. Who are the boys from Memphis? Who plays the wallbash cannonball...heck what is the wallbash cannonball? and whos Marty and Lefty? Sorry its soo long Im just curious
-
I thought there were 150 episodes
No theres just 147, Opening Night at the Boars Nest is the last episode.
-
Favorite Season?
They are always sexy especially Tom
-
John on FX tonight
I saw it, I wasn't aware he would even be there. I was happy when I saw the GL coming
-
John on FX tonight
I saw it, I wasn't aware he would even be there. I was happy when I saw the GL coming
- American Idol