Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

I think I know one of the reasons why Benford Yacht Hat is so expensive $249. It has a built in Polly back foam floatation in case cap/hat goes overboard. Boss Hogg would say and did say in The Dukes of Hazzard Season 1 Episode 4 Repo Men about the Rolls Royce car, it applies to those hats "Fer that money, it oughta darn socks, wash windows an' bring you breakfast in bed!" That was his reply after Ace Parker the Hazzard car dealer told him about brand new Rolls right there on the lot in Atlanta and Boss Hogg's wife Lulu read Boss the price.

(Season 3 Man With a Net)

Professor:"Have either of you gentleman seen on my book on the-? What are you doing!? Why, you're painting a butterfly!" Gilligan:"I think the little devil likes it!" Skipper:"Gilligan, call Lord Beasley!" Professor:"It won't work. A world famous authority like Lord Beasley will never in a million years be taken in by painted butterfly!" Skipper:"Gilligan, call-" (Both together)"Lord Beasley!"(Nod)

(Season 3 Man With a Net)

Lord Beasley:"The rain seems to have your butterfly into a large white moth! Well!?" Skipper:"Well, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's a butterfly that won't hold its colors!" Lord Beasley:"Gentleman, consider yourselves fortunate! In England, I would've had you jailed for butterfly forgery!"

(Rescue From Gilligan's Island 1978) Gilligan is casting off the Minnow II for the three hour tour. Russian spies Ivan & Dimitri who have been following Gilligan for the whole movie, trying to steal the necklace from him, show up again. Dimitri stands on Gilligan's hand, while Gilligan is bent down untying the Minnow II from the docks.
Gilligan:"Ow! Hey! You're stepping on my hand!" Dimitri:"Young man, please get up, and be quiet." Ivan:"You have something we want!" Gilligan:"Oh. I know. That big box of money Mr. Howell gave me. I'll go get it." Dimitri:"Hold it! Everyone freeze, and put your hands in air!" Gilligan:"He means "Get your hands up!" Skipper:"We all know what he means Gilligan!" Gilligan:"They want my box of money Skipper!" Mr. Howell:"You gentleman want your own box of money too? Which denomination do you prefer?" Ivan:"Not interested in money!" Mr. Howell:"Not interested in money!? Good heavens! They must be mad men!" Dimitri:"We take what we want!" Ivan takes Gilligan's necklace. Gilligan:"Hey! That's my good luck charm!" Ivan:"Ah. Lucky for us!" Dimitri:"We give this to our government, we get metal!" Ivan:"We get metal, we are heroes!" The FBI suddenly show up, and board the Minnow II. FBI:"Hold it! FBI! I'll take those!" Other castaways:"Yay! We're saved!" FBI:"If you folks don't mind, we'll take these 2 along with us." Skipper:"Will somebody tell us what this is all about!?" FBI:"In due time."(To Gilligan.)"I want you to know, thanks to you, we captured these spies. And the government is greatly in your debt." Mr. Howell:(To FBI.)"Why not? The government is greatly in debt to everyone else too!"

• 3 weeks later...

(Season 1 Goodbye, Old Paint)

Skipper:(In top hammock napping. Sees Dubov enter the hut.)"Hello and goodbye!" Dubov:"You sure don't be very friendly!" Skipper:"If you wanna be friends, that's fine with me. Just don't order me around, that's all!" Dubov:"Nice place you got here." Skipper:"Thanks." Dubov:"It is now Dubov's." Skipper jumps up the top hammock where he was napping.)"IT IS NOW WHAT?!"

(Season 1 Goodbye, Old Paint)

Professor:"Skipper?" Skipper:"Not now Professor. I'm gonna throw this big ape out on his ears!" Professor:"Skipper I gotta talk to you!" Skipper:"Alright Professor. Dubov, you better be here when I get back!" Dubov:"Don't worry. Dubov gonna be here, when you don't come back!" Skipper:"Ooop!"(Smashes his head on bamboo hut doorway beam.) Dubov:"Watch your head, rollie pollie!" Skipper:(Angry face. Finally makes his way outside the hut.)"What is it Professor?!" Professor:"Skipper, you've gotta be nice to him." Skipper:"Gimme one good reason!" Gilligan:"He's got a transmitter!" Skipper:"That's a good reason!"(a pillow is chucked out of the hut, hits Skipper in the face, messes up his hat. He becomes more increasingly angry.) Professor:"Skipper! Control yourself!" Skipper:(Mock smile. Points to his face.)"I'm smiling! I'm smiling!"

Gilligan's Island fans... The John Goodman(Dan Conner)Skipper hat from the Roseanne Gilligan's Island episode Sherwood Schwartz A Loving Tribute. It was Black in the episode. This link has White and Navy versions. You can find it by typing in Greek Hat or Yacht Cap.

http://www.villagehatshop.com

Edited by Skipper Duke
Forgot to include some information.

(Season 3 Gilligan the Goddess)

Skipper is dressed up like a woman to try and help save  Ginger Mary Ann and Mrs. Howell from King Kiliwani and his men, who are looking for a White Goddess Winomi. Ginger:"You have nothing to worry about if they throw you in the volcano." Skipper:"I don't?" Ginger:"No. It would throw you right back!"