Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 2 Smile, You're On Mars Camera) Another Gilligan blunder frustrates the Skipper while he and the Professor are searching for the lost Mars probe camera lens. Skipper:"Find where the feather rolled. Where the feather rolled! Where the lens rolled! Professor, one of these days, right there!"(makes a choking gesture)

(Season 1 Two on a Raft)

Skipper:"Ooop!" Gilligan:"Watch the rock Skipper!" Skipper:"Thanks a lot Gilligan!" Gilligan:"Are you alright?" Skipper:"I'm fine! Just fine! I gotta rest a second. Will you stop going so fast? From now on, we'll stick closer together ok? Did you see anything? Well!?" Gilligan:"Skipper, I'm being attacked!" Skipper:"Attacked!?" Gilligan:"By a woodpecker!"

(Season 2 Mine Hero)

Skipper:"Gilligan, get away from that mine! And that's an order!" Gilligan:"I can't! It won't let go of me!" Professor:"The metal they're wearing has them glued to it!" Skipper:"Mr. Howell, try forcing yourself loose. But gently, gently." Mr. Howell:"I can't!" Professor:"Gilligan's good luck charm is made out of solid steel. Mr. Howell's watch and identification bracelet are probably made out of steel too." Mr. Howell:"I beg your pardon! These are gifts from my board of directors! They couldn't be anything less than gold or platinum!" Professor:"I'm sorry Mr. Howell, but that watch and identification bracelet are just gold plated."

(Season 1 Forget Me, Not)

Mary Ann:"Here Skipper! Sniff this perfume just once." Skipper:"I told you never mind any of those tricks! That's probably poison perfume gas!"

Ginger:"Skipper! Look at this! Did you ever see legs like that on a man?" Skipper:"Well, I must say, you're a lousy actor!"

(Season 1 Forget Me, Not)

Ginger:"Skipper! That's not like you." Skipper:"Well, I don't know what I used to be like. But I like what I'm like now!" Ginger:"I know what it is. Your sailor's blood is finally coming to a boil." Skipper:"It's about time!" Ginger:"You're our leader. A man above men!" Skipper:"I don't know what type I am. But you're my type!"