Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

(Season 1 The Sound of Quacking)

Gilligan:"I made that decoy duck out of an old shoe with feathers on it. How does it look?" Skipper:"Like an old shoe with feathers on it!" Gilligan:"It's very good looking!"(Shoe sinks, real duck loses interest.)Gilligan:"I forgot. I had a hole in my shoe!" Skipper:"You forgot you had a hole in your head!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Gilligan's Island Fun Fact: Did you know Jim Backus(Mr. Howell)gave Teddy Bear to Dawn Wells(Mary Ann)in the end? His final words were "Look after Teddy for me." At the wrap of the 3rd and final reunion movie The Harlem Globetrotters On Gilligan's Island(1981). His health was rapidly declining by this time, due to Parkinson's. He was able to make a small cameo appearance.

(Season 2 V for Vitamins)

Skipper:"Look at those Grapefruit! The Professor found some Grapefruit trees!" Professor:"Yes and Lemon trees too!" Gilligan:"I knew about them!" Professor:"You mean you knew there were Citrus fruits?" Gilligan:"No not Citrus fruits, just Grapefruits and Lemons!" Professor:"Oh Gilligan, those are Citrus fruits!"