Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

Season 1 Forget Me, Not

Gilligan is helping Skipper build his platform to signal Navy. He goes to get more vines like Skipper told him to do. Skipper is tying poles together with vines. He's on his knees on the platform working. Gilligan unknowingly pulls on a vine that's already attached to one of the platforms bamboo poles. The pole comes crashing down, knocks the Skipper on the head, who falls off the platform from the force of being hit by the pole. Gilligan comes back. Looking for the Skipper. Sees the Skipper laying down on his back on the ground. It appears like Skipper is taking a nap.

Gilligan:"Hey Skipper! What're you doing down there, when you're supposed to be up there, working? No napping. Come on. Wake up! Well, I hate to do this to you. But, it's for your own good!"(Goes and gets a hat full of water from the Lagoon with his hat, comes back and dumps it on the Skipper, who is startled awake from being splashed.

Skipper:"What happened!?"

Gilligan:"A flash storm. It's all over now."

Skipper:"Thanks."

Gilligan:"You're welcome."

Skipper:"Wait a minute! Who are you!?"

Gilligan's Island Pilot Episode Marooned(1963)aka Lost Pilot Opening Theme Song

"In tropical sea is a tropic port Vacation fun is the favorite sport This is the place where the tourists flock Renting the boats at the busy dock Two secretaries from USA sail on the Minnow this lovely day A high school teacher is next aboard All taking trip that they cannot afford The next two people are millionaires they got no worries they got no cares They climb aboard and they step inside with just enough bags for a six hour ride Tourists come tourists go tourists touring to and fro These five nice tourists they take this trip Relaxing on deck on this little ship the weather is clear and the sun is hot (Lightning Strike) The weather is clear (Another Lightning Strike) I think it is not Tourists come tourists go tourists tossing to and fro The Captain is brave he's (Thunder & Lightning) Carumba what a storm The Captain is brave he's a fearless man and Gilligan helps him all that he can The wheel she break and loose all control S. S. Minnow do the rock and roll The sea is now calm and the weather's grand Where is the Minnow up on the sand What happens now we'll bring you a smile With the adventures of Gilligan and the Skipper and the Millionaire and missus millionaire and the other tourists on Gilligan's Isle"

Closing Theme Song 

"We leave all friends on this tropic shore Perhaps they will be here forever more Maybe a rescue will set them free Tune in next week and then you will see"

Gilligan's Island Fun Fact: During the original Gilligan's Island (1963) Pilot Episode Marooned Calypso style music opening scene theme song, when boarding the Minnow, Mr. Howell salutes Skipper who returns the salute right back. :) This salute & return salute happen in the line "They climb aboard and they step inside".

Season 3 High Man on the Totem Pole 

Ginger:"Will you stop looking at that silly totem pole and look at me for a minute?"

Ginger has gotten Gilligan's attention, and tries to be sexy.

Ginger:"Now, what does that totem pole got that I haven't got?" Gilligan does a quick compare of Ginger and the totem pole. He determines what the totem pole has that Ginger does not is.

Gilligan:"3 heads!"

Ginger:"You win!"

Skipper:"You just left him standing there?"

Ginger:"Two's company. Three's a crowd!"

Skipper:"Well, I made this boomerang for him. I hope I can get him interested in this."

Ginger:"I hope that boomerang has more boom in it than I had!"

"Loving the attention to detail on my Skipper costume from Fun World/Pony Express! The professional-looking shirt with the life ring and "S.S. MINNOW SKIPPER" on the left breast is a great touch. I've been getting compliments left and right - everyone says my shirt looks even better than the original Skipper's! More professional, they say! #SkipperCostume #SSMinnow #GilligansIsland #CostumeGoals #DetailMatters"

Fans of Sherwood Schwartz's The Real Gilligan's Island 2004-2006 reality series remake, I bring you sad news. Charlie William Albert Skipper "Crazy" Charlie from the Green Team/Team Green/Minnow Green Season 2. He's no longer with us. Lost his life back in 2008 in a motorcycle accident. A 2 vehicle crash. Skipper Charlie was driving the motorcycle.

The Castaways new identities after Dr. Boris Balinkoff transferred their brains in Season 2 The Friendly Physician.

1. Mr. Howell became Gilligan. 

2. Gilligan became Mr. Howell. 

3. Professor became Mary Ann. 

4. Mary Ann became Professor. 

5. Skipper became Mrs. Howell. 

6. Mrs. Howell became Skipper. 

7. Igor the assistant became Ginger. Ginger became Igor.

Season 2 The Friendly Physician 

Skipper:"Run your hand across the top. There must be some sort of lock or something!"(Gilligan takes the Skipper's Skipper hat off and runs his hand on Skipper's head.)

Skipper:"Not my top, you dumb bell!"

Gilligan:"I'm not so dumb."

Skipper:"Oh yes you are!"

Gilligan:"If I'm so dumb, then how come you're in there, and I'm out here!?"

"Throwback to 'The Real Gilligan's Island' reality series remake (2004-2006)!

Let's take a look at the 28 castaways who participated in the remake, divided into two seasons:

*Season 1*

- Minnow Green:

1. Gilligan (Gooner)

2. Skipper (Jim Murray)

3. Millionaire (Bill Beavens)

4. Millionaire (Donna Beavens)

5. Ginger (Nicole Eggert)

6. Professor (Eric Anderson)

7. Mary Ann (Amanda Dobson)

- Minnow Gold:

1. Gilligan (Chris O'Malley)

2. Skipper (Bob Fahey)

3. Millionaire (Glenn Stearns)

4. Millionaire (Mindy Stearns)

5. Ginger (Rachel Hunter)

6. Professor (Pat)

7. Mary Ann (Kate Koth)

*Final 7 (Season 1)*

1. Gilligan (Chris)

2. Skipper (Jim)

3. Millionaire (Glenn Stearns)

4. Millionaire (Mindy Stearns)

5. Ginger (Rachel Hunter)

6. Professor (Pat)

7. Mary Ann (Kate Koth)

*Season 2*

- Minnow Green:

1. Gilligan (Zack)

2. Skipper (Charlie Albert)

3. Millionaire (Howard Shure)

4. Millionaire (Melissa Shure)

5. Ginger (Erica Eleniak)

6. Professor (Andy)

7. Mary Ann (Mandy Weaver)

- Minnow Orange:

1. Gilligan (Shawn)

2. Skipper (Ken Callen)

3. Millionaire (Jim Bounce)

4. Millionaire (Donna Bounce)

5. Ginger (Angie Everhart)

6. Professor (T-yie)

7. Mary Ann (Randi Silvers)

*Final 7 (Season 2)*

1. Gilligan (Shawn)

2. Skipper (Charlie Albert)

3. Millionaire (Jim Bounce)

4. Millionaire (Melissa Shure)

5. Ginger (Erica Eleniak)

6. Professor (T-yie)

7. Mary Ann (Randi Silvers)

Feel free to share your memories or thoughts about the show!"

"Ahoy, Gilligan's Island fans!

Did you know the iconic knotted rope band on the Skipper's hat has a special name? It's called a Mouse Braid! But I like to call it something even more fitting - the Gilligan's Island Braid!

As a tribute artist to the one and only Alan Hale Jr., I'm thrilled to share this fun fact with you all. Let's keep the island vibes alive!

Share your favorite Skipper moments or Gilligan's Island memories with me!

#GilligansIsland #TheSkipper #AlanHaleJr #TributeArtist #MouseBraid #GilligansIslandBraid"

"Gilligan's Island Fun Fact!

Did you know that there are TWO different receptionists in the Castaways hotel reunion movies?

In the 2nd reunion movie, "The Castaways On Gilligan's Island" (1979), the lovely Nahiti, played by a talented Hawaiian actress, checks in our favorite castaways!

And in the 3rd and final reunion movie, "The Harlem Globetrotters On Gilligan's Island" (1981), none other than Bob Denver's (Gilligan) wife, Dreama Denver, takes on the role!

Share your favorite Gilligan's Island memories with us!

#GilligansIsland #Castaways #ReunionMovies #FunFact #TrivialPursuit"

• 2 weeks later...

Season 3 Court Martial

In the end of the reenactment of the sinking of the Minnow.

Professor:"Skipper!? Gilligan!? Are you alright!? Skipper, did you find out what went wrong?"

Skipper:"I think so!" (To Gilligan.)"Gilligan, when you threw the anchor overboard, was the anchor line attached to it?"

Gilligan:"Anchor line attached!? Anchor line!? What anchor line!? Well, nobody's perfect!"

The Castaways On Gilligan's Island (1979)

Skipper:"Gilligan! Get the mail sack!"

Gilligan:"Yes sir!" (Tries to pick it up, it's to heavy, he eventually manages to lift it up over his shoulder to follow the Skipper to the hotel lobby where they'll sort the mail. We hear a splash. The Skipper knows what has happened. Gilligan has fallen in the Lagoon mail sack and all. The Skipper just walks off shaking his head in an "Oh brother it happened!" Kind of way.

The Harlem Globetrotters On Gilligan's Island (1981)

Gilligan (Upon meeting George the Robot.):"Who are you!?"

George:"I'm George! Who are you!?"

Gilligan:"I'm Gilligan! Why do you sound like that?"

George:"I talk the way I have been programmed! Why do you sound the way you do?"

Rescue From Gilligan's Island (1978)

Events leading up to Gilligan's Discovery of the first boat's wreckage piece.

Mary Ann:"Oh he didn't mean any harm Skipper!"

Skipper:"Neither did the iceberg that sank the Titanic!"

Ginger:"Any idea where we are!?"

Skipper:"Not really! That storm turned us 'round an' 'round, an' blew us all over the map fer 12 days."

Mrs. Howell;"Well, surely, we must be someplace. If we weren't, we wouldn't be here!"

Mr. Howell:"That's my Lovey's long suit. Hehe. Logic!"

Mrs. Howell:"Yes!"

Professor:"Well, wherever we are, thanks to your expert seamen ship Skipper, we're all alive!"

Gilligan:"Hey! I know where we are!"

Skipper:"Now how could you know that Gilligan!? That wind was blowing 90 miles an hour in every direction!"

Gilligan:"But I know Skipper!"

Skipper (Playing along.):"And how do you know Gilligan!?"

Gilligan (Holds up MINNOW- I board.):"Look what I found!"

Skipper:"Oh no!"

Mr. Howell:"The same island!"

Gilligan:"Well, why are you all so sad!? I mean, we're home again, huh!?"

Skipper:"Yes Gilligan! We're home again!"

Gilligan:"Yeah!" (Clap, wet hat meets wet hat.)

Gilligan:"Oooh!" (Drops MINNOW- I board on Skipper's feet. Who cries out in pain.)

Gilligan:"Oooh!" (Runs away for cover in the Lagoon.)

Skipper:"Oooh! Aaah! Ooh Gilligan!" (Chases him into the Lagoon. They splash around with Gilligan evading the Skipper's hot pursuit. Roll end credits.)

"Curious minds want to know... What did you think of the 2004-2006 reality series remake of Gilligan's Island, 'The Real Gilligan's Island', produced by the legendary Sherwood Schwartz and his son Lloyd Schwartz? Did it live up to the original or did it sink like the S.S. Minnow? Share your thoughts!"