What I just Saw

Sorrell Booke was on M.A.S.H. as a General, in  " Requiem For A Light Weight"  S.1 E.3  He had the mustache, glasses, etc. going.He was fat but not AS fat as he was in TDOH...probably because it was real fat and not those fat pads he wore under his Boss Hogg outfit! 

Edited by Hobie Harkins

3 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

Sorrell Booke was on M.A.S.H. as a General, in  " Requiem For A Light Weight"  S.1 E.3  He had the mustache, glasses, etc. going.He was fat but not AS fat as he was in TDOH...probably because it was real fat and not those fat pads he word under his Boss Hogg outfit! 

Besides being a General, what did his character act like? Kinda funny....he was a General on MASH but he hated the General on Dukes. 

2 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Thanks Hoss. My wife was a big MASH fan so she appreciated you posting the picture. 

Here's a reminder of Rick Hurst in M*A*S*H (from this thread):

RickMASH2.jpg

And from the Trivia thread, you'll recognize "A" as Mary Jo Catlett. She arrived at the 4077 with Blythe Danner (i.e. Gwyneth Paltrow's mother), who was a central character in that episode. Unlike Blythe, Mary Jo got to make a couple more appearances (one of which was on TV last night).

Nurses.jpg

Considering the overlap in production runs of Dukes and M*A*S*H, it's hardly surprising that actors turned up in both. As an example, a couple of weeks ago i spotted Teddy Wilson in M*A*S*H - he was Morgan, one of Helen Hogan's heavies in 'Route 7-11'.