Attention!

Hobie Hartkins

There won't be a Saturday movie watch party at 11:00 AM, ( as if anybody shows up anyway!),  because I'm extending the Black....sorry....gotta be PC.....I'm extending the African American  Friday, through Saturday, at the car lot! You guys come on by and get you one of my cute little red ( they all look red to me) buggies!  I'll see you ( ?)  at the next watch party next Sat. at 11:00 AM Central!  

18 hours ago, Meadowmufn said:

Are you guys talking about having a watch party? Would a chat room help facilitate that better than the forums? If so, let me know and I'll see if I can put something together.

How hard would it be to get together an old fashioned chat room Christmas party? Of course we couldn't do it without you attending MM. Our Christmas parties always required law enforcement since someone always ended up spiking the egg nog....and you know better than anybody how much trouble comes after that. Everybody always behaved better when the Supreme Superior Commander was in the room. 

11 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

OK...well, I think we're doing fine the way it is...we just need to fig. a good day/time.....what time on a week day would be good for you two ( Hoss and Roger) ?? 

I could go as early as 5:00 Eastern Standard Time for the episode watch parties if that meant Hoss could make it. Who is good with Thursdays? We'd have to do a Christmas party on a weekend though to get all the time zones in. 

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

I could go as early as 5:00 Eastern Standard Time for the episode watch parties if that meant Hoss could make it. Who is good with Thursdays? We'd have to do a Christmas party on a weekend though to get all the time zones in. 

ok..Thursdays at 4:00 PM Central?? ( 5:00 Eastern?) That might be good. You guys will have to set up the weekends and let your friendly neighborhood ( make believe) drunk know! I'll look here for further info./instructions … :)  

On 12/3/2019 at 9:01 AM, Meadowmufn said:

Are you guys talking about having a watch party? Would a chat room help facilitate that better than the forums? If so, let me know and I'll see if I can put something together.

Christmas in the chat room used to be fun.

With Hobie's watch parties, I've been able to catch up on the comments later because they're in the forum, whereas comments in the chat room are lost forever. However, remembering previous experiences, one of the best things about the chat room is that comments in the chat room are lost forever. ;)

14 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

ok..Thursdays at 4:00 PM Central?? ( 5:00 Eastern?) That might be good. You guys will have to set up the weekends and let your friendly neighborhood ( make believe) drunk know! I'll look here for further info./instructions … :)  

That time is better for me, but I'm out this Thursday night. I'll try to make it one day, I promise.

5 hours ago, HossC said:

However, remembering previous experiences, one of the best things about the chat room is that comments in the chat room are lost forever. ;)

LOL After sipping on the egg nog that I didn't realize was spiked I probably said a few things that I regretted and I'm glad it was lost. My big concern this year would be that Hobie will slip a little of his finest in that nog. Maybe I'll stick with straight buttermilk this Christmas. 

21 hours ago, Hobie Harkins said:

I'm not sure about tomorrow (Dec 5) Hobie. It depends on how much snow we get. Also (it gets worse) December 12 at 6:00 is my grandson's Christmas concert. He's a senior in high school and it's his last so I can't miss it. Do you want to do Friday at 5 (EST)? Could you make that Hoss?