New to the forum

My childhood was all about the Dukes of Hazzard. I found the Facebook page for Hazzardnet and have been following the posts and enjoying the memories that come with them.

I was born in 1978 and while all my friends watched the show for Daisy, my love was the General Lee. I had the die casts growing up and eventually lost them however never lost my dream of having an actual 69 dodge charger painted like the General blaring the Dixie horn. I still do not own one unless you count the 1/25 scale car sitting next to my bed. Although I have driven one a few years back when I used to work at an auto repair shop a local came in for an alignment on his General Lee, boy did I feel like a kid in a candy store driving it out the bay, and yes I even got to play the horn.

I found a link on the facebook page to the forum and started browsing through and as you can see, decided to join. I've already read alot of posts, and I realized there's alot I didn't know.

I look forward to reading more and interacting with everyone.

Welcome Ktulu, this is a great place to compratir our dreams about dukes, your luck is very large, you could drive a Charger 69 posed for one photo in a charger  68, here in my country are very few and hard to see, they do not expose their high economic value.

you live in USA ??

a big hug from Argentina, yyyyeeeehaaaaa !!!!

• 1 month later...