Howdy Hazzard Folks!!!!! :)

Tony Trout

I hadn't been here in a while and I just now remembered this forum and regained my password. For anybody that doesn't know who I is, my name is Tony Trout and I'm thirty-right years old and I have loved the DOH ever since it first aired (and Airwolf, Knight Rider, B.J & The Bear, etc....from that era) and I have all seven seasons of the show on DVD and have gone back to watching it lately. I was hooked on Airwolf for a while - which, in turn, made me want to check out some r/c helicopters and I located one like "The Lady" (as it was called) and I'm hoping that a miracle will take place and I can purchase it.

I'm a serious fan of all of those early shows. They were an essential part of my life after losing my Father when I was three years of age due to a heart attack. I wanted to be a truck driver as a child but my disability (mentioned below) robbed that from me.

I also have a die-cast model of the "General Lee" which I love!!! I'm disabled with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus and have been since birth but, thankfully, it's mild.

I'm glad to be back here!!! I know I'll love it! I won't be a stranger!!!

I'll be back now, ya'll....ya hear? ;)