A Question About An Episode!

Hey folks, I have a question. Where/when was " The Dukes Visit Las Vegas" done? I thought I had ALL 147, episodes PLUS the two reunion movies and I THINK I have that crappie " New Dukes", with Johnny Knoxville, etc. ......but I NEVER even HEARD of this one!! ( Is it one of the episodes created on this site?)

Going to Las Vegas was a popular idea for '80s TV shows. The A-Team went in 'The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas', The Fall Guy in 'TKO', and Knight Rider in more than one episode. Although the Dukes never went, "Vegas" does get a passing mention in a few episodes eg. "I mean, all that talk about shock absorbers back there... and the whole time, they got a little Vegas running. In Vegas at least you got a chance of winning." in 'Route 7-11'.

• 4 months later...

Nope, the Dukes never went to 'Vegas, Hobie :)

I can only deduct maybe you're possibly thinking of either s7's "The Dukes In Hollywood" or the second reunion movie, "Hazzard In Hollywood" and getting hazy, which I don't think you are, or maybe some promotion involving General and / or cast member(s) at some point.

Going to Las Vegas was a popular idea for '80s TV shows. The A-Team went in 'The Rabbit Who Ate Las Vegas', The Fall Guy in 'TKO', and Knight Rider in more than one episode. Although the Dukes never went, "Vegas" does get a passing mention in a few episodes eg. "I mean, all that talk about shock absorbers back there... and the whole time, they got a little Vegas running. In Vegas at least you got a chance of winning." in 'Route 7-11'.

HossC, I think you're quickly becoming one of my favourite people - finally someone else who knows those old '80s classics as well as I do (translation: I wasted my life!) 'Course, when half those shows "went" to Vegas, it was quite often the standard filming areas, with a few blocks of Las Vegas stock footage spliced in here and there to give it authenticity.