A Hazard Down Under

Susan

Hi y'all. My name is Susan, and as the the thread title says, I'm an Aussie Dukes fan!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone,and that I've been enjoying the fics on the sister site (DOHFF). There's some very talented people here, and I look forward to meeting you all. :)

Cheers!

Susan.

Somebody is reading the fanfics? :-o

Ummm... yes! Lol! Enjoying them, too. :popcorn:

I actually stumbled onto this site, because of an unfinished fic. I e-mailed Maryanne to ask if she knew whether it had been finished elsewhere and she kindly said she'd have a look around, but I guess Roscoe sent her out chasing the Dukes and she hasn't been able to get hold of the authors, yet.

Never mind, now I'm here, I might see if I can ask them myself. (Might even try my hand at writing something, too...)

Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be here!

To All:

Just an addition / clarification to my previous post to Brian. I did NOT mean any kind of snide dig at Maryanne, who has been nothing but helpful to a newbie!

Much appreciated M, and my apologies if the post came across the wrong way! :oops:

Ummm... yes! Lol! Enjoying them, too. :popcorn:

I actually stumbled onto this site, because of an unfinished fic. I e-mailed Maryanne to ask if she knew whether it had been finished elsewhere and she kindly said she'd have a look around, but I guess Roscoe sent her out chasing the Dukes and she hasn't been able to get hold of the authors, yet.

Never mind, now I'm here, I might see if I can ask them myself. (Might even try my hand at writing something, too...)

Thanks for the welcome. It's good to be here!

Yer right, I did not get back to you! Shame on me!

I did get a hold of one of the authors, BoJames, who said that they had written more but had not completed it yet. She was gonna check with her partner in crime there and see about the rest of it. :)

To All:

Just an addition / clarification to my previous post to Brian. I did NOT mean any kind of snide dig at Maryanne, who has been nothing but helpful to a newbie!

Much appreciated M, and my apologies if the post came across the wrong way! :oops:

No offense taken! Once in awhile stuff falls through the cracks and I have to be slapped around. ROFL.