Arrest Meadowmufn!

Brian Coltrane

Since you're wearing it. G'wan now! Put on a brave face, carry a big stick, n' all that. *giving cousin a friendly, encouraging push towards the doors*

What--wait! No! Gah! I'm not enough times turning 21 to die! GAH! *resists push toward the doors* Mufn! MUFN!! Is she still passed out in that cell?!? MUFFFFFFFFAAANNNN!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three months has gone by and yet poor MM remains locked in jail. She musta either made someone really mad or done something really bad to be forgotten about in jail for this long. Am really hoping they have been bringing her food and drink all this time...otherwise it would give her lawyer a prime route in order to get her a mistrial.

Yells through the open cell window "Hey Meadowmufn...you alive in there? They taking care of you?!"

I think Meadowmufn's lawyer is just stalling this whole thing. After all, the longer it goes on, the more he can charge MM in legal fees. This guy's going to make a fortune if MM is still in jail on Christmas. Let's not forget to send her some of the leftover egg nog from our annual party.

It's a good thing she still has access to the internet in prison.

By the way, as I recall didn't she hire Chet as her attorney?

Yep, she's going to be awhile.

No, this is just all part of my plan. Everyone forgot all about me and I slipped out using the failsafes I put in place to ensure I didn't get trapped by some over ambitious moderators. Y'all haven't even noticed I escaped yet! :lol:

Oh, I dunno, you looked trapped pretty good from here!

Besdies, how does that save MaryAnne from the unruly mob? Tsk. Throwin' her to the wolves?

Actually, I still get something outta the story that way. Muahahaha. See ya, Deputy!

*Unaware of shenanigans in the booking room because she's trying to control unruly mob...and not having very good luck. At one point is seen passing by the window, elevated by the crowd itself, which is passing the blue clad deputy around like a beach ball at a concert. So much for crowd control!*

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.