Fun ways to get fit?

Elly May Duke

lol and yet I liked baseball. . .I was better at that than tee-ball I could hit a ball thrown at me better than hitting it off the tee. But my real sport was Karate I took that for a while and made quite a few friends there too.

cool

i took Karate for two years but it just got boring to me and ever since ive loved softball,dirtbikes and fourwheelers

Karate boring? Never heard that before. LOL. I took Tae Kwon Do several years ago for several years. I got to black tip I think before the place closed down due to the lack of money, went to an affiliated place, but it wasn't the same. :( Meant some friends there too while it had lasted and had fun.

I played a year of softball and didn't do anything all year, but the last game, I caught the game winning catch! :D Was never good at it, played second or shortstop mainly which I was excited about, because my all time favorite baseball player, Ryne Sandberg, played second base...I love baseball, but not a fan of softball for some odd reason. I use to play baseball with my cousins, but that was about it.

But about the only thing I do for fun to attempt to keep fit is to walk my dog when I find the time and the energy to do so.

Karate boring? Never heard that before. LOL. I took Tae Kwon Do several years ago for several years. I got to black tip I think before the place closed down due to the lack of money, went to an affiliated place, but it wasn't the same. :( Meant some friends there too while it had lasted and had fun.

I played a year of softball and didn't do anything all year, but the last game, I caught the game winning catch! :D Was never good at it, played second or shortstop mainly which I was excited about, because my all time favorite baseball player, Ryne Sandberg, played second base...I love baseball, but not a fan of softball for some odd reason. I use to play baseball with my cousins, but that was about it.

But about the only thing I do for fun to attempt to keep fit is to walk my dog when I find the time and the energy to do so.

SWEET

n' yes Karate is freakin borin

I've always wanted to learn Karate or some type of Martial Arts...but never have....Anyways I played softball for 4 or 5 years....I LOVED it...I played left field at first, and then one day they decided to put me as catcher...n I really really liked it....it was fun...I miss softball....*sighs* anyways....I always ride my bike, I love riding my bike....I also like walking....Ummm swinging....I love swinging...lol....Umm I like playing volleyball for fun...Just different things....

I get all mad and jump up off of the couch whenever Rosco puts the Duke boys in jail. Then when they get out I jump up and down for joy. Then after I've seen three episodes I have to get up and put a different DVD in or flip the one that's already in.

LOL

i sit there and stare at Enos Bo and Luke and throw a soft ball up and down and catch it

theres my weekends for ya

Since we're sitting around on the HazzardNet so much I think we should start an exercise thread to stay in shape. Let's practice. How about some dodge ball?

*throws dodgeballs at daisyxenos, Garrett, Lori and Redneck girl and then runs for cover, scared to death*

Rog,

Did ya forget ive played softball for awhile!!!!!!

*AIMS at Roger and throws the ball and hits her target!*

oh and i also know ARCHERY....lol