Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "oh no...oh no im dead"

Cassidy woke up in a cabin with a gag and could move her hands and feet and looked around and she didn't know where she was and who had her right now as well. The Malones walked in and looked at her and the first guys Says "Remember us from over four years ago Cassidy Duke well now your ours right now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Cassidy woke up in a cabin with a gag and could move her hands and feet and looked around and she didn't know where she was and who had her right now as well. The Malones walked in and looked at her and the first guys Says "Remember us from over four years ago Cassidy Duke well now your ours right now as well."

Cassidy said "ill drop out of the campaign okay!"

Cassidy said "let me go and i wont go to the speech..i promise"

The Other guys grabs her and puts the gag and Says "Go to Sleep your not leaving right now as well."

The Phone at Shannon and Bo's house is ringing off the hook right now they don't know what happened to Cassidy right now as well.

The Other guys grabs her and puts the gag and Says "Go to Sleep your not leaving right now as well."

The Phone at Shannon and Bo's house is ringing off the hook right now they don't know what happened to Cassidy right now as well.

Daisy was calling them and she was sobbing

Daisy was calling them and she was sobbing

Bo answered and Says "Yes Cassidy I'm happy about you setting the wedding date right now as well." He could then hear somebody sobbing on the phone and Says "Daisy what's wrong sorry about that as well, did Enos get shot didn't he come home tonight from duty what's wrong right now as well."

Bo answered and Says "Yes Cassidy I'm happy about you setting the wedding date right now as well." He could then hear somebody sobbing on the phone and Says "Daisy what's wrong sorry about that as well, did Enos get shot didn't he come home tonight from duty what's wrong right now as well."

Daisy said "Enos came home...but...its Cassidy..ya'll are never gonna let me see her again"

Daisy said "Enos came home...but...its Cassidy..ya'll are never gonna let me see her again"

Bo Says "What happened and whatever it is I'm sure it's not your fault now?" Artan and Lucas come and one of them Says "Aunt Cassidy is gone Aunt Daisy."

Bo Says "What happened and whatever it is I'm sure it's not your fault now?" Artan and Lucas come and one of them Says "Aunt Cassidy is gone Aunt Daisy."

Daisy sighes still crying her eyes out "i left to talk to Hughie and when i got back Cassidy..shed been kidnapped..im so sorry..i should have never left, hate me, you have the right"

Daisy sighes still crying her eyes out "i left to talk to Hughie and when i got back Cassidy..shed been kidnapped..im so sorry..i should have never left, hate me, you have the right"

Bo Says "No I don't she knows the keep doors lock is something is amiss now Daisy and I think it was the same two guys as over four years ago as well."

Daisy said "im really sorry Bo"

Bo Says "Well okay, and listen is her truck still there right now Daisy. A while ago somebody tried to kidnap her and Hughie helped and got the Sheriff and Enos over there as well Daisy."

Daisy said "help me get her Bo but dont hate me"

Bo Says "Well stay right there I will help you but listen Luke is with Salena right now at home he's upset because she's had no energy all week now and well him and Lizzy won't tell anybody what's wrong right now as well Daisy." After a while Bo was at Daisy and Enos and he had seen how many kids were there as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.