Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "well of course there is...of course im goin to college from home to get my PHD in Ecology"

Cassidy Says "Aunt Daisy that is great, and this right here has been a real learning experience for me as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy nodded "i dont have time with my kids to go to actual college so im takin online courses"

Cassidy Says "Okay, I want a houseful I don't care about the risks in me being pregnant or rather when I am pregnant now Aunt Daisy. I willing to take that chance you know Grandma was willing to take that chance four times she did as well and I am as well. Now please understand I'm not pregnant and that's not why Doug proposed he did it because he loves me Aunt Daisy and that's all and wants to have forever with me."

Cassidy Says "Okay, I want a houseful I don't care about the risks in me being pregnant or rather when I am pregnant now Aunt Daisy. I willing to take that chance you know Grandma was willing to take that chance four times she did as well and I am as well. Now please understand I'm not pregnant and that's not why Doug proposed he did it because he loves me Aunt Daisy and that's all and wants to have forever with me."

Daisy sighed and thought about her mom

Daisy sighed "think about it..if your grandma wouldnt have had me...she'd still be here"

Cassidy Says "Aunt Daisy, she had according to the paper that Aunt Julie has she had a heart attack she could've had one if she wasn't pregnant now as well."

Cassidy Says "See the docters are wrong I think Dad is afraid that when I do decide to have children that it might kill me now Aunt Daisy. But Grandma didn't die in childbirth she had a seizure first and then had a heartattack now.""

Cassidy Says "See the docters are wrong I think Dad is afraid that when I do decide to have children that it might kill me now Aunt Daisy. But Grandma didn't die in childbirth she had a seizure first and then had a heartattack now.""

Daisy said "i almost died having Macy"

Cassidy Says "Is that why Dad is so scared of the idea of me having a baby, I'm not pregnant but he acts like that I shouldn't even think about the idea ever."

Daisy said "probably...everyone was so scared when i had Macy...neither of us were expected to make it but we proved them wrong, shes strong and so am i"

Daisy said "probably...everyone was so scared when i had Macy...neither of us were expected to make it but we proved them wrong, shes strong and so am i"

Cassidy Says "Someday I'm going to prove Dad's fears wrong as well he's not going to gain a grandchild and lose a daughter now as well. Hey what if Sam had three more girls I wander what Clay would do with four daughters now as well Aunt Daisy."

Cassidy Says "Someday I'm going to prove Dad's fears wrong as well he's not going to gain a grandchild and lose a daughter now as well. Hey what if Sam had three more girls I wander what Clay would do with four daughters now as well Aunt Daisy."

Daisy said "shes havin triplets right? oh geez i could just see Clay with four daughters"

Daisy said "i know my son..he'll be happy with whatever he gets"

Cassidy Says "I know but I can't imagine Clay with four daughters thow. He never get the bathroom Aunt Daisy when their all teenagers now."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.