Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"If you really think it's yours call her and demand a DNA test." Bo says going back inside Trevor's room.

Matt Says "Uh Uncle Bo you don't quite understand when Ashley was really sick with H1N1, Kaylee was pregnant by somebody else and she died from it and well her parents have her son right now."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"You being here. I'm glad you're here for me. I'm thankful for it really. I'm sorry we haven't gotten along real well lately but...I do appreciate you being here." Bo says.

Daisy smiled and hugged him "I just hope I can be a good Aunt to Trevor...and I know I suck as a sister... Bo...3 days and I'm going to have to be up there and testify against Alex..this is going to sound so stupid but Alex does scare me"

Daisy smiled and hugged him "I just hope I can be a good Aunt to Trevor...and I know I suck as a sister... Bo...3 days and I'm going to have to be up there and testify against Alex..this is going to sound so stupid but Alex does scare me"

"You're a good aunt to all the kids why would he be any different? Would it help you to know Lizzy's scared too?" Bo asks.

"She's scared to death that whatever she says on the stand is going to let Alex walk. She's scared she's gonna screw up." Bo says.

Daisy said "Does she know I'm scared of the same thing? Alex hurt Sammys neice and sister who both had promising futures and Sam almost met the same fate...What if something happens to Clay?...everythings going wrong Bo" she broke down sobbing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.