Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Sam said "Yeah Aunt Lizzy?"

Julie looked as Cassidy fell asleep and went to see Sam and she looks and Says "Oh it will be better it has to you got four beautiful children and Clay your husband as well. Oh Trevor doing and I heard the he wants to legally change his name to Trevor Kyle Duke and make a new start as well and stay here."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

"Don't worry he's going to jail for life." Lizzy said.

Julie Says "Being a former cop and CSI I know of only one thing that causes those redmarks and I know that Cassidy hates them as well Lizzy how did Alex get her out of the hospital as well. And why are both of the girls ankles wrapped up as well what did he do to the them as well. And I heard that your son is changing his name legally to Trevor Kyle Duke now as well."

"He's gonna face charges for kidnapping and raping Cassidy and you and he confessed to your mother and me that he killed her." Lizzy says.

Cassidy was crying right now as well. Bo had let Julie see Trevor and she Says "He looks like both you and Lizzy now and he's very handsome now as well."

"Uh Hi." Trevor answers sleepily.

Julie Says "Hey there thanks for helping out your sister now yesterday and now you will won't get teased anymore I was curious I know of a Carter and his name is Sgt. Vincent Carter but he would be hold enough to be your grandfather."

Julie Says "Hey there thanks for helping out your sister now yesterday and now you will won't get teased anymore I was curious I know of a Carter and his name is Sgt. Vincent Carter but he would be hold enough to be your grandfather."

"Both of my granfathers died when I was four years old." Trevor answers.

"Who do you think you are my mother?" Trevor snapped.

Julie Says "I'm not your mother, I am your Aunt and very concerned right now that is all and wow I see you take after here right now as well. Listen how did he bring in Cassidy did you overhear a plan and was there a plan to rape both girl because he did do that to Cassidy five years ago and she lost the baby."

Julie Says "I'm not your mother, I am your Aunt and very concerned right now that is all and wow I see you take after here right now as well. Listen how did he bring in Cassidy did you overhear a plan and was there a plan to rape both girl because he did do that to Cassidy five years ago and she lost the baby."

"Look I don't know. I guess after he realized who my parents were he didn't tell me anything. All I know is he brought them in and he raped Sam as I tried to help Cassidy escape." Trevor snaps.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.