Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"I'm sure because I know everything." Lizzy shrugs.

"Yeah so he's said." Bo says.

Matt and Clay was done talking with Cassidy and Sam, plus there was Doug keeping a real close eye on his wife and thinking about what Boss has talked to him about taking over for her since she's on bedrest as well. What Boss didn't know was that the Jackson's was a big poltical force to be reckoned with in Florida now and he told he would but just until Cassidy had the baby and came back from maternity leave as well.

Matt and Clay walk in and Matt Says "Hey Uncle Bo it looks like I got to look out for Salena, Cassidy and Amanda right now as well."

Salena Says "I don't need you watching my back now Matt I'm doing fine by myself allright and besides I'm leaving in a little bit for Austin now as well."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Daisy nodds and hugs Lizzy and makes her way back home to see Enos there and saw the TV on in the living room and smiled a little bit and went in the house and sat down next to Enos "Hey Enos"

Matt said "Its true!"

Salena Says "Listen Matt I can take care of myself please understand right now I've always been independant now allright."

Trevor wakes up and Says "Matt I will look for Cassidy she's my sister but if you want help go ahead then and I will look out for Amanda as well who is that now."

Salena Says "Listen Matt I can take care of myself please understand right now I've always been independant now allright."

Trevor wakes up and Says "Matt I will look for Cassidy she's my sister but if you want help go ahead then and I will look out for Amanda as well who is that now."

Bo pulled Matt outside and looked at him. "Look I'm not saying you can't protect her. I'm just saying you should watch her back without letting her know you're doing it. How do you think we always knew where to turn up when your Aunts were younger." Bo says.

Bo pulled Matt outside and looked at him. "Look I'm not saying you can't protect her. I'm just saying you should watch her back without letting her know you're doing it. How do you think we always knew where to turn up when your Aunts were younger." Bo says.

Matt Says "Oh I get it now watch out for Amanda, Cassidy and Salena without them knowing it but my sister would get mad at me if she knew I was fixing to do this Uncle Bo she not even civil to me yet now."

"That's why they don't know." Bo says.

Matt Says "Uncle Bo why is all the women in my life so damm independant now when they really somebody looking for them you know that Ashley acts like that as well I just don't understand I thought women would like me wanting to protect them now. Look what happened with Amanda and Cassidy then who looks out Angel when she's into oh don't tell me that Clay is secretly watching out for her now."

Matt Says "Uncle Bo why is all the women in my life so damm independant now when they really somebody looking for them you know that Ashley acts like that as well I just don't understand I thought women would like me wanting to protect them now. Look what happened with Amanda and Cassidy then who looks out Angel when she's into oh don't tell me that Clay is secretly watching out for her now."

"Its who they are. Sometimes they just can't change it." Bo says.

"Its who they are. Sometimes they just can't change it." Bo says.

Matt Says "Did you hear that Boss Hogg asked Doug to fill in for Cassidy while she can't and he told me a few days ago the Jackson's are big in poltics in Florida and Boss doesn't know this quite yet this ought to be fun now."

Edited by Julieduke

Matt Says "Did you hear that Boss Hogg asked Doug to fill in for Cassidy while she can't and he told me a few days ago the Jackson's are big in poltics in Florida and Boss doesn't know this quite yet this ought to be fun now."

"Sounds that way." Bo says.

"Sounds that way." Bo says.

Matt Says "I didn't even know until a few days ago that Doug's family had that kind of power did you know that Uncle Bo and Trevor is okay, you know I think he was protecting Cassidy even when Alex had kidnapped her as well."

Matt Says "I didn't even know until a few days ago that Doug's family had that kind of power did you know that Uncle Bo and Trevor is okay, you know I think he was protecting Cassidy even when Alex had kidnapped her as well."

"I knew but I didn't want to say anything." Bo says.

"Approximately 24 hours. When we rescued the girls a few hours after that." Bo says.

Matt Says "Uncle Bo when Ashley got sick and so did I a few weeks before Kaylee had this wild claim that she had my son but he was two at the time we had broken up three years prior and I practically told her she was crazy and now I wander if she was telling the truth because he could've at the time a little past two year old now as well."

Matt Says "Uncle Bo when Ashley got sick and so did I a few weeks before Kaylee had this wild claim that she had my son but he was two at the time we had broken up three years prior and I practically told her she was crazy and now I wander if she was telling the truth because he could've at the time a little past two year old now as well."

"Matt if she's only done it once...don't worry about it." Bo says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.