Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy sighed "I'm not sure about Cassidy...but Sam..because Alex IS the one who killed Cadence and Lisa...which is Sams sister and neice"

Salena Says "Didn't Alex rape Cassidy maybe he did for initimidation and to get even for her beating his father on councilperson election now Aunt Daisy."

Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke

Salena Says "Didn't Alex rape Cassidy maybe he did for initimidation and to get even for her beating his father on councilperson election now Aunt Daisy."

Salena Says "Hi Mom and I am going to Austin, Texas and I sticking by my family and putting them first no matter what happens with my songs as well."

Daisy sighed "Three days?" now Daisy felt like crawling under a rock to hide.

Salena Says "How can Cassidy testify she's on bedrest she still can lose the twins yet I don't want her to lose another pregnancy now she couldn't bear especially after five years ago now."

Daisy nodded "Maybe I should go home and talk to Enos about all this...maybe it'll calm my nervs but I'm scared to leave Lizzy..."

Salena Says "Stay with her then Aunt Daisy, I don't think she's going to leave Trevor is here in the hospital she wants to be there when he opens his eyes and has full sight now as well."

Daisy said "How do I know she wants me here?"

Salena Says "She needs you right now, more than she is saying as well. I thought there was going to be catfight between her and Aunt Shannon when she found out when it happened now as well. That can be allowed now that's amazing they must've done it before she fell asleep then I heard from Aunt Julie she is snoozing right now but they got to talk to Trevor as well Dad."

Lizzy sat down and wrapped Daisy in a hug. "If you want to go sit with him for a bit go ahead. Bo's still up there." Lizzy says.

Salena Says "Sure I won't mention anything of my plans around Uncle Bo I don't know how he feels about them right now Mom."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.