Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

"It was though I wasn't supposed to tell you that." Lizzy says.

"What about you Mom who'd you dance with that night?" Trevor says.

"You're mother was a wallflower for most of the night." Bo says.

Daisy said "You weren't supposed to tell me my mystery man was my current husband and yeah...after my dance with Enos...i stayed by Lizzys side"

Daisy just laughed "Me either"

Suddenly Lizzy was wrapped in a pair of very familiar arms and heard a voice in her ear.

I see the questions in your eyes

I know whats weighing on your mind

But you can be sure I know my part

cause Ill stand beside you through the years...

I swear

By the moon and stars in the sky

I'll be there

Lizzy knew that voice though she had only heard it from her Prince Charming that night at the dance. She turned around stunned. "Luke you...Oh God."

Suddenly Lizzy was wrapped in a pair of very familiar arms and heard a voice in her ear.

I see the questions in your eyes

I know whats weighing on your mind

But you can be sure I know my part

cause Ill stand beside you through the years...

I swear

By the moon and stars in the sky

I'll be there

Lizzy knew that voice though she had only heard it from her Prince Charming that night at the dance. She turned around stunned. "Luke you...Oh God."

Daisy smiled "I knew it was him and Luke knew it was Enos that was my Prince Charming....I should have told you" She instantly looked down thinking Lizzy would be mad at her.

Daisy smiled "I knew it was him and Luke knew it was Enos that was my Prince Charming....I should have told you" She instantly looked down thinking Lizzy would be mad at her.

"Luke you...You never said anything." Lizzy stammers.

"You were wrapped up in high school and it wasn't proper. I'm sorry. Forgive me?" Luke says.

"Of course. Daisy I don't blame you. He probably asked you not to." Lizzy says.

"Luke you...You never said anything." Lizzy stammers.

"You were wrapped up in high school and it wasn't proper. I'm sorry. Forgive me?" Luke says.

"Of course. Daisy I don't blame you. He probably asked you not to." Lizzy says.

Daisy nodded "I'm still sorry...So whats the plan this year for Halloween..I know that Clay is gonna take Sam to the the dance this year...."

"I don't know, probably trick or treating. I've got two little kids who can finally go this year." Lizzy sighs.

Daisy said "What are you so sad about Liz...yeah I gotta lug around a few little ones all night to..wanna do Trick-Or-Treating together this year?"

Sam sat down "Cancel the dance for me and Clay theres no way we could go"

Daisy said "What are you so sad about Liz...yeah I gotta lug around a few little ones all night to..wanna do Trick-Or-Treating together this year?"

Sam sat down "Cancel the dance for me and Clay theres no way we could go"

"I don't know I just..." Lizzy sighs and looks at her feet. Then she sucks up what ever bad feelings she has and give Sam a brave smile. "Don't worry about it Sam I've got a little one who can't go so I'll babysit for you that night. "Go to the dance have fun. I did." Lizzy says.

"I don't know I just..." Lizzy sighs and looks at her feet. Then she sucks up what ever bad feelings she has and give Sam a brave smile. "Don't worry about it Sam I've got a little one who can't go so I'll babysit for you that night. "Go to the dance have fun. I did." Lizzy says.

Sam said "N-No...I promised Angelica that me and Clay would take her Trick-Or Treating and I-I don't know anymore....eversince the triplets came....we can't.." she just sighes

Daisy said "Lizzy I'll come over and help you baby-sit and together we can take the kids Trick-or Treating"

Sam said "N-No...I promised Angelica that me and Clay would take her Trick-Or Treating and I-I don't know anymore....eversince the triplets came....we can't.." she just sighes

Daisy said "Lizzy I'll come over and help you baby-sit and together we can take the kids Trick-or Treating"

"Lizzy listen...Enos and I will babysit. We'll take the triplets, Dawn, and Byron and you and Daisy can take Lydia, David, Macy Kate, Molly, Angelica, Mattie, and Josh trick-or-treating." Luke says.

"Luke I couldn't..." Lizzy starts.

"Lizzy listen...Enos and I will babysit. We'll take the triplets, Dawn, and Byron and you and Daisy can take Lydia, David, Macy Kate, Molly, Angelica, Mattie, and Josh trick-or-treating." Luke says.

"Luke I couldn't..." Lizzy starts.

Luke said "Yes ya'll can, together ya'll can do it"

Sam sighed "I really don't know.....what If Angie has a seizure or something? not that I'm saying I would blame anyone ya'll know I wouldn't right?"

Daisy said "We can do this Lizzy...come on tell me whats wrong"

Luke said "Yes ya'll can, together ya'll can do it"

Sam sighed "I really don't know.....what If Angie has a seizure or something? not that I'm saying I would blame anyone ya'll know I wouldn't right?"

Daisy said "We can do this Lizzy...come on tell me whats wrong"

"She'll be ok Sam. We all know exactly what to do if it happens please don't worry and I meant I'm not sure I could leave Luke and Enos alone with six kids under 10 months." Lizzy says.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.