Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "And that is?" she was so scared of what her best friend was about to say.

"Sometimes I feel like marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean everyone says that it's supposed to be the best thing in your life sometimes even better than dating and all that crap but it's like between me and Luke things are like...monotonous. It's like it's no walk in the park or something romantic and seductive and all that other stuff." Lizzy sighs.

"Sometimes I feel like marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean everyone says that it's supposed to be the best thing in your life sometimes even better than dating and all that crap but it's like between me and Luke things are like...monotonous. It's like it's no walk in the park or something romantic and seductive and all that other stuff." Lizzy sighs.

Daisy said "Your not leaving are you? Your not leaving Luke are you? Lizzy..." Daisy just started crying afraid she was going to lose Lizzy "He loves you..I know he does..."

Daisy said "Your not leaving are you? Your not leaving Luke are you? Lizzy..." Daisy just started crying afraid she was going to lose Lizzy "He loves you..I know he does..."

"I love him too Daisy I just...I don't know I come home, feed and bathe the kids, put them too bed, then plop down on the couch to watch TV. After about half an hour we go to bed and the next thing I know it's morning again. We haven't done it since about a month after Dawn was conceived and I don't think we've done anything romantic since our wedding. I just feel like I'm letting Luke down some how. Like if he could find someone else he would have all that romantic stuff I've always wanted but never seem to have time for any more." Lizzy sighs.

"I love him too Daisy I just...I don't know I come home, feed and bathe the kids, put them too bed, then plop down on the couch to watch TV. After about half an hour we go to bed and the next thing I know it's morning again. We haven't done it since about a month after Dawn was conceived and I don't think we've done anything romantic since our wedding. I just feel like I'm letting Luke down some how. Like if he could find someone else he would have all that romantic stuff I've always wanted but never seem to have time for any more." Lizzy sighs.

Daisy said "He loves you and he is not going to find anyone else, he told me so him self that your the only woman he wants, and would I ever lie to you? and I know your NOT letting him down Liz."

Luke came up and wraped his arms around Lizzy "Lizzy my cousin is right."

Daisy said "He loves you and he is not going to find anyone else, he told me so him self that your the only woman he wants, and would I ever lie to you? and I know your NOT letting him down Liz."

Luke came up and wraped his arms around Lizzy "Lizzy my cousin is right."

"I just feel so odd. I mean I look at Tom and Beth and as bad as their marriage ended it was a whirlwind. Then I see Shannon and Bo, Daisy and Enos, hell even Sam and Clay and I think I want something like that. I never expected a fairy tale, I still don't but I just feel like everything is so routine that we don't bother with the romance any more. Like we're constantly going all the time and there's no time for anything..." Lizzy sighs and shakes her head.

"I just feel so odd. I mean I look at Tom and Beth and as bad as their marriage ended it was a whirlwind. Then I see Shannon and Bo, Daisy and Enos, hell even Sam and Clay and I think I want something like that. I never expected a fairy tale, I still don't but I just feel like everything is so routine that we don't bother with the romance any more. Like we're constantly going all the time and there's no time for anything..." Lizzy sighs and shakes her head.

Luke said "Lets make time tonight then, it is the weekend after all...please Lizzy, me and you tonight."

Daisy had wanted to ask Lizzy and Luke to have a night with her and Enos to have a Friends-Night but she said "That sounds like a good idea Liz, you should go for it.." she sat down and started crying again.

Luke said "Lets make time tonight then, it is the weekend after all...please Lizzy, me and you tonight."

Daisy had wanted to ask Lizzy and Luke to have a night with her and Enos to have a Friends-Night but she said "That sounds like a good idea Liz, you should go for it.." she sat down and started crying again.

"It ain't gonna happen not with Trevor still in the hospital." Lizzy sighs. She goes back in to her son and his father and sits next to him.

Meanwhile Luke looks at Daisy. "Maybe this is why things seem so routine to her." Luke sighs.

"It ain't gonna happen not with Trevor still in the hospital." Lizzy sighs. She goes back in to her son and his father and sits next to him.

Meanwhile Luke looks at Daisy. "Maybe this is why things seem so routine to her." Luke sighs.

Daisy doesn't answer Luke and just goes back into the room with Lizzy, Bo and Trevor "Lizzy I'm so sorry...Bo same goes...I'm nothing but a screw up...that can't let go of the past...Lizzy how do you stay best friends with a dumb idiot like me...and Bo how do you even tolerate me?"

This made Trevor, Sam and Clay glance at everyone.

Daisy doesn't answer Luke and just goes back into the room with Lizzy, Bo and Trevor "Lizzy I'm so sorry...Bo same goes...I'm nothing but a screw up...that can't let go of the past...Lizzy how do you stay best friends with a dumb idiot like me...and Bo how do you even tolerate me?"

This made Trevor, Sam and Clay glance at everyone.

"Because you are my sister and I will always love you." Bo says. "I never want to hear you say that you're dumb or an idiot ever again because it is nothing but a lie."

"This is all my fault. Look at what I've turned you into." Lizzy says.

"This is not your fault Lizzy." Bo says.

"Yes it is. Before I got to Hazzard Daisy was a strong, confident woman who could take on any man at his game and win. Now look at her. I've turned my best friend into a doubting, whimpering mess. If I leave you'll become the woman I used to know and I have never seen you doubt or blame yourself this much." Lizzy says storming out of the room.

"Because you are my sister and I will always love you." Bo says. "I never want to hear you say that you're dumb or an idiot ever again because it is nothing but a lie."

"This is all my fault. Look at what I've turned you into." Lizzy says.

"This is not your fault Lizzy." Bo says.

"Yes it is. Before I got to Hazzard Daisy was a strong, confident woman who could take on any man at his game and win. Now look at her. I've turned my best friend into a doubting, whimpering mess. If I leave you'll become the woman I used to know and I have never seen you doubt or blame yourself this much." Lizzy says storming out of the room.

Daisy ran after her and caught her "PLEASE stay! this isn't your fault! PLEASE don't leave! I can't handel anything without you!"

"Honestly where is the woman I used to know? You are nothing like her." Lizzy spits. "It's like your body has been taken over by hormonal 14 year olds or something."

Daisy sighed "I-I just...don't want to you to go...and I'm scared that I'm still getting backlash from having Clay....your my best friend and one of my longest, please don't go, things WILL work out Liz" she said the best she could without letting her doubtfullness get the best of her again.

Daisy sighed "I-I just...don't want to you to go...and I'm scared that I'm still getting backlash from having Clay....your my best friend and one of my longest, please don't go, things WILL work out Liz" she said the best she could without letting her doubtfullness get the best of her again.

"I will never ever hate you for anything." Lizzy says. "Get that through your head and don't doubt me. Clay was not your fault at all and I know things worked out well for you. I just...I don't know I can't help but think that you're censoring what you say to me so I will not leave. I want to hear everything you have to say flat out and honest."

"I will never ever hate you for anything." Lizzy says. "Get that through your head and don't doubt me. Clay was not your fault at all and I know things worked out well for you. I just...I don't know I can't help but think that you're censoring what you say to me so I will not leave. I want to hear everything you have to say flat out and honest."

Daisy said "I'm not, I really don't want you to leave, you have been my best friend ever since 8th grade and you were there for me through everything even when Jimmy did what he did and I can't handel losing that bond between us..I feel like..if we help each other then things will work for both of us if we stick together." and that was her honest thoughts and Lizzy saw it.

Daisy said "I'm not, I really don't want you to leave, you have been my best friend ever since 8th grade and you were there for me through everything even when Jimmy did what he did and I can't handel losing that bond between us..I feel like..if we help each other then things will work for both of us if we stick together." and that was her honest thoughts and Lizzy saw it.

"Thanks." Lizzy nods. "You wouldn't mind sticking around here while I went and got something to eat would you? I think Luke said he wanted to talk to you about something."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.