Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)

What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What gender should Ashley and Matt's Baby Be?

Daisy said "She didn't know anything if he was still around till now...and she was scared of your reaction if she rememberd and told you...she told me her self shes sorry, I still say you have no right to be mad at her Luke...I didn't tell you who Clays dad was when I said I was pregnant..you didn't know untill after I had him. Think about that now Luke."

"Just...Go away." Luke spat storming out.

Daisy couldn't handel being yelled at and never could.

"You know...Daisy has a point." Shannon said behind him.

"You know...I don't care." Luke says.

"You had no claim on her till five years ago. Hell if anyone had a reason to be angry with them it's me. He was my boyfriend back then and then my fiance. She didn't lie to you she just omitted the truth. You never asked if she had any kids besides Molly and she never mentioned it. Get over it Duke you know now and right now the woman you would die for is scared to death that her son will die. There's really only a two percent chance but she's still worried. You have no right to be angry with something neither of them can control now. So you're gonna go back in there and you're gonna wrap your arms around that woman and put your concerns about her having a son on the back burner and you'll convince her that everything will be fine and her son will be ok." Shannon demanded.

"You know...Daisy has a point." Shannon said behind him.

"You know...I don't care." Luke says.

"You had no claim on her till five years ago. Hell if anyone had a reason to be angry with them it's me. He was my boyfriend back then and then my fiance. She didn't lie to you she just omitted the truth. You never asked if she had any kids besides Molly and she never mentioned it. Get over it Duke you know now and right now the woman you would die for is scared to death that her son will die. There's really only a two percent chance but she's still worried. You have no right to be angry with something neither of them can control now. So you're gonna go back in there and you're gonna wrap your arms around that woman and put your concerns about her having a son on the back burner and you'll convince her that everything will be fine and her son will be ok." Shannon demanded.

Luke let that sink in "Your right...I'm sorry" He goes in and hugs Lizzy "I'm sorry for being a jerk...I should have listend...Shannon just said that I never even thought to ask you if you had other children besides Molly and she's right....God I know you hate me now and so does Daisy... and Trevor won't die"

Luke let that sink in "Your right...I'm sorry" He goes in and hugs Lizzy "I'm sorry for being a jerk...I should have listend...Shannon just said that I never even thought to ask you if you had other children besides Molly and she's right....God I know you hate me now and so does Daisy... and Trevor won't die"

Lizzy took a deep shaky breath and hugged Luke without letting go of Bo's hand. "I could never hate you. I made a vow to love you with all of my heart and soul until the day I die. How do you know he'll be ok?" Lizzy asks.

Lizzy took a deep shaky breath and hugged Luke without letting go of Bo's hand. "I could never hate you. I made a vow to love you with all of my heart and soul until the day I die. How do you know he'll be ok?" Lizzy asks.

Luke said "Theres only a 2 percent chance that he will die, It'll be okay" he said hugging her tighter as Daisy came in and sat on the other side of the room "I'm sorry I even tried"

Daisy nodded and just put her head in her hands

Several hours later the doctor finally came out as Lizzy watched Bo pace firmly wrapped in Luke's arms. "Mrs. Duke...Mr. Duke. Uh Bo Duke." The doctor says. Lizzy stands as Bo turns to the doctor. "The surgery went fine. He's in recovery right now we expect him to regain eyesight but for now we have both eyes wrapped so he can get used to seeing from both eyes again. You can go see him if you want."

Several hours later the doctor finally came out as Lizzy watched Bo pace firmly wrapped in Luke's arms. "Mrs. Duke...Mr. Duke. Uh Bo Duke." The doctor says. Lizzy stands as Bo turns to the doctor. "The surgery went fine. He's in recovery right now we expect him to regain eyesight but for now we have both eyes wrapped so he can get used to seeing from both eyes again. You can go see him if you want."

Daisy said looking up "Can I meet him Lizzy...its okay if you don't want me to...I understand..your son..."

Trevor said "Thats awsome mom, thanks for fillin' me in...any other relatives..friends you want me to meet?"

"Yeah there is...I want you to meet Bo's wife Shannon and his...sister Daisy. God I will forever think of her as your cousin." Lizzy says. "I'm sorry you can't see them yet but the doctor says it's just so you can get used to it."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.